Miley Cyrus now has Britney's ex bodyguard from Black Box Security

4 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:MICHAEL KANE IS STILL HER BUSINESS MANAGER!!! :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

Quite frankly Jamie, Robin and Lou are the real villains in my eyes, that Kane guy came on at the very end and as far as I know, no one has uncovered him doing her dirty. If she wants to fire him, she’ll fire him.

• Like 3

That's why you shouldn't trust no one. Especially in Hollywood. Money talks. Like Rick Gervais said.

"you say you’re woke, but the companies you work for… unbelievable. Apple, Amazon, Disney. If ISIS started a streaming service, you’d call your agent, wouldn’t you?” 

These celebrities will say they care about you, and want justice for you, but when it comes to money and power, these people will work and worship the devil himself if he was the one offering it. 

• Love 1
On 5/17/2022 at 7:08 PM, 3IsACharm33 said:

He killed Michael Jackson but ok

Funny, I thought that was Conrad Murray. But Britney is not Michael, just cuz he may have behaved badly with one person doesn’t mean he’ll do it with another and until I see solid evidence he’s trying to harm her OR Britney herself calls him out like she’s done with everyone else, I’m gonna give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Can u provide concrete evidence, not assumption, not theories, not feelings, I mean actual evidence, stuff that would hold up in a court of law that he’s trying to harm her??

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Funny, I thought that was Conrad Murray. But Britney is not Michael, just cuz he may have behaved badly with one person doesn’t mean he’ll do it with another and until I see solid evidence he’s trying to harm her OR Britney herself calls him out like she’s done with everyone else, I’m gonna give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Can u provide concrete evidence, not assumption, not theories, not feelings, I mean actual evidence, stuff that would hold up in a court of law that he’s trying to harm her??

The same exact lawyers for Jamie were used to steal many of Michael Jackson’s funds after he died- jerly Cohan and Geraldine

Michael kane was the business manager who forced Michael Jackson to perform 50 shows that’s ultimately killed him during his rehearsals. Michael was very against the 50 shows as he knew he couldn’t handle it…yes if you want to be technical it was Conrad Murray who ultimately took the blame for prescribing the medicine that killed him, but it shouldn’t take rocket science for you to understand that Michael kane, jerly, Geraldine etc were essentially Michaels team con…there’s many factual YouTube videos and court docs you can dig through on your own if your determined you need more evidence.

• Love 1

As someone else said most celebrities supporting Britney were performative, except perhaps Cher and Courtney Love, sadly I guess Miley was too. Then there were celebrities like Lance B and Pink who flat out tried to imply there was nothing wrong with the c-ship. Nobody in this industry wanted what was happening to Britney to come out as it poses questions as to why they never said anything, despite celebrities advertising themselves as people who care about social injustice. I didn’t see a single celebrity express disbelief and outrage at Britney having her legal rights stripped with no capacity declaration filed. They are all fake.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block