Actress Camila Mendes performing Britney Spears' "Toxic" for one of the scenes of the new season of the Riverdale series.

28 minutes ago, Brenton said:

I actually love it now they’ve fully embraced the cringe / turned into a supernatural parody.

For me it was the other way around, I loved the first season but the second went downhill and it just kept getting worse.

I have seen better acting in p o r n these days but I'm glad someone is still enjoying <3 

Jennifer Aniston Reaction GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

I, like many Exhalers, cannot believe that this show is still on :orangu_orangutan_ape: I tuned in at first and thought the show had potential, but it got cringe after the 1st Season.

Also… Netflix is losing subscribers by the day, more streaming platforms are introducing ad tiers, the CW (where Riverdale airs) cancelled more than 6-7 original shows and yet.. Riverdale is thriving. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block