Madonna Announces Yet Another ‘Frozen’ Remix

Cqleb

I wish the remixes were at least more different from one another.  It feels like the same remix over and over again just with a new featured artist on it.

I don’t think any of these remixes are even going to be on “Finally Enough Love,” so what is the point?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Leodance said:

I love how they sound, but she should remix different songs, not the same song 3 times already :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Imagine new album is with 10 Frozen remixes only :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: 

And that's not the problem. When you have a remix bundle of a single, the remixes are different one from another, they have different beats, effects and vibes. But this Frozen remixes are the same again and again, just different featured artists and the same boring beat.

So I'll stick with the original Frozen remixes: 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Pre saved it..

Another counter part, what's the point in doing anything groundbreaking..

Madonna worked with the late Sophie on the divisive B I'm Madonna, so she did hyperpop even it's still not popular, but watching videos it's not Charli XCX, or certain acts, the genre itself is loud and jarring and not headphones friendly like lo Fi beats.

So This is the current music popular on streaming services and last time I checked Madonna has amassed 20 million monthly listeners thanks to this remix, it's working in her favor than people think.

Even one critic said Kylie Minogue, and others are embracing this trend as to Expose artists who's career's are older than the targeted streaming audience and it's working, cos the numbers are showing, maybe if Janet Jackson did this she wouldn't be questioned who is she?? By a Spotify user..

One remix is enough. It’s getting boring

spacer.png

question/could someone answer this: wasn’t it reported that she was releasing the remix album with Katy and Dua remixing some of her old hits? Or something like that. Because after seeing the tracklisting it looks like she’s just throwing a bunch of remixes of the songs that we already heard. Just asking. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, K-man said:

One remix is enough. It’s getting boring

spacer.png

question/could someone answer this: wasn’t it reported that she was releasing the remix album with Katy and Dua remixing some of her old hits? Or something like that. Because after seeing the tracklisting it looks like she’s just throwing a bunch of remixes of the songs that we already heard. Just asking. 

Well, she signed a contract with warner for reissues of her catalog and wheh the rights expire is 2025, Warner gets exclusive rights to MDNA, Rebel heart and Madame X. 

We're not getting that Katy Perry remix album cos that wouldn't be a remix album but a studio album, which isn't in the contract.

The 3 CD remix album is part of the contract cos it's a reissue of stuff hard to find, promos and not released to the public outside radio promo kits..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block