British hip hop/R&B group N-Dubz announce comeback single and reunion tour!

Isla

For all my fellow Brits, the hip hop/R&B group N-Dubz (consisting of Dappy, Fazer and Tulisa) are officially reuniting! Their comeback single Charmer will be released this Thursday (19th May), with a preview of the song and its music video shared by the official N-Dubz social media accounts. The song has been described as 'classic N-Dubz but with a more modern twist'.

Dappy, Fazer and Tulisa have all wiped their Instagram accounts (and Tulisa has wiped her Twitter account too) ahead of the comeback and have also since shared the preview onto their own pages.

They will be touring the UK this November, tickets go on sale this Friday (20th May), with O2 Priority pre-sale tomorrow morning (177th May). Former Love Island star-turned-singer Wes Nelson will serve as supporting act. They're performing in London on my birthday! I liked N-Dubz back in the day, wasn't a super massive fan but they had some great singles, and despite being hip hop/R&B, I feel like they had quite a broad fanbase and could appeal to most pop music lovers.

I never saw N-Dubz live in their heyday so I might go to the London date, price depending. But it is on my birthday soooo.... Anyone else here an N-Dubz fan? Some of their biggest hits include Ouch, Strong Again, I Need You, Playing With Fire (feat. Mr Hudson), We Dance On and Best Behaviour.

8172qj88fBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Love 2

Omg I absolutely LOVED N-Dubz when I was a teenager, so so happy they are back together.

Tulisa looks absolutely incredible :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I'm 1000% booking tickets on the O2 pre-sale tomorrow, thank you for letting me know.

I saw N-Dubz on their last tour back in 2011 and it was so much fun! I've also met them before, all were very nice, especially Tulisa.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

Omg I absolutely LOVED N-Dubz when I was a teenager, so so happy they are back together.

Tulisa looks absolutely incredible :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I'm 1000% booking tickets on the O2 pre-sale tomorrow, thank you for letting me know.

I saw N-Dubz on their last tour back in 2011 and it was so much fun! I've also met them before, all were very nice, especially Tulisa.

Lucky!!! I almost went to the 2011 tour but didn’t go in the end for some stupid reason. 

So cool you met them all, I met Dappy back in 2010 and he was so lovely to me and my friend! 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Adriannn said:

OMGGGGG, I swear I was listening to 'Need You' earlier today (on YouTube, because it's not available on Spotify :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:)

They're awesome!

Oh it's Spotify in the UK lol that's weird. It's one of their best songs imo!

2 hours ago, Isla said:

I got tickets :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 20 mins in the queue and countless refreshing but I'm seeing them in London on my birthday! Not the most amazing seats but I didn't want to risk it after refreshing so many times lol 

OMG so happy for you!! They are so fun to see live!

I was in the queue for 30 minutes and all sold out :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: I guess i'll have to wait until it officially goes on sale!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Isla said:

Oh it's Spotify in the UK lol that's weird. It's one of their best songs imo!

well not here in Mexico... but yeah, it's a great song! the way I used to relate to the line "I've been searching all over Facebook, and I can't seem to find" back in high school :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

OMG so happy for you!! They are so fun to see live!

I was in the queue for 30 minutes and all sold out :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: I guess i'll have to wait until it officially goes on sale!

Good luck, the priority sale was a bit of a nightmare tbh! I’m so excited!!

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Slayer said:

I’ll keep you guys updated! I’m gonna book tickets tomorrow. I’ve met them before, they were all really nice, especially Tulisa!

Awesome, i have always rated Tulisa as a vocalist. There music is awesome, so i'm happy there back

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I never heard of this group. I knew of Tulisa, but I always thought she was a solo artist (I never really googled her). BUT one dude looked kinda familiar and now I remember why :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

spacer.png

If you know, you know 

Oh I remember when this happened :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block