Rina Sawayama drops lead single "This Hell" from upcoming album "Hold This Girl" and addresses media mistreating Britney Spears and Whitney Houston

• Content Curators

Following the critical acclaimed debut album "SAWAYAMA", Rina will release her 2nd album "Hold The Girl" on September 2 2022.

She has thus far only released a teaser to give her Pixels a taste of what's to come. It sounds like the album will continue with the pop rock / alternative vibe.

The new song "This Hell" gives nods to our 00's idols, such as Britney, Whitney, Paris, etc.
Edited by Invitation
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Jacolicious said:

The imagery gives me Born This Way meets Shania Twain vibes.

come on over dancing GIF by Shania Twain

Also, IMPORTANT:  Stuart Price (Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia, Kylie Minogue's Aphrodite, and Madonna's Confessions on a Dance Floor) is one of the producers on this album. Cannot wait for this.

After aphrodite i thought Stuart price disappeared, he basically did it intentions, saying it was very selective, i mean helmed two big project's i looked at the landscape it was, lots of crap artists .

As a person who's worked with Madonna and Kylie, I'm like artists have to prove, theur not a studio creation, you can mention pwl Kylie, I'll agree; but impossible princess Kylie proved a real artist exists in her, it wasn't her fault PWL stifled her under strict contracts to just sing the songs and sell an image to our music.  

I worked with blueprint artists in club culture, so i wasn't impressed until Dua happened, and Rina, not my fault I'm selective, but i didn't start with working with nobody i was hired by Madonna to be her musical director, so my job entry in the industry wasn't as normal as everybody. else 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block