Let’s talk about Ingham : A Research Thread

Fine then.

I'll copy my questions over to here. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

“The conservatee, she has requested that I seek from the court a status hearing at which she can address the court directly,” Ingham said during the Tuesday hearing via video conference. “This does not relate to any of the matters on the calendar now and it does not related to the accounting or the fee issues.”

I was right...I kept saying that Ingham requested the testimony, but others on this forum kept telling me that it was Penny herself. But nope — it was Ingham!

Do we have a transcript of the April 27, 2021 testimony?

• Love 2

YES!

We're homing in on the root of my question!

"Britney believes it is consistent not only with her personal best interests but also with good public policy generally that the decision to appoint a new conservator of her estate be made in as open and transparent a manner as possible,” her filing says. “The sealing motion is supposedly being brought by her father to ‘protect’ Britney’s interests, but she is adamantly opposed to it.”

This is one of the brilliant legal moves that Ingham made...When he was "on" he was actually good!

Do we have a copy of this September 3, 2020 court filing?

And this...

I suspect that some of the sleuths were being paid, e.g. LFB, and were fuelling the movement in a particular direction that wasn't necessarily reflective of where it needed to go, or wasn't necessarily accurate in the information being put out on Twitter.

I now need to go back to read the new posts that were made last night, e.g. Ghoulia's transcript...I think this may fill in a lot of blanks and finally give me the answers I've been looking for. :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

==============================

I now agree with @DuranDuran that Lynne was eventually going to attempt to maintain the CON...With Jodi Montgomery in her place as a proxy.

I think Lynne's lawyers and Ingham were aligned...And that LFB were hired to help influence the Twitter crowd and push the case in a certain direction.

Is there any way to prove or debunk that theory?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

As I said in the other thread,

Ingham rarely doing the bare minimum does not warrant him any praise or respect. He was absolutely part of conspiring against Britney to keep her in the conservatorship, and would have been quite happy to have her trapped for the rest of her life while he took millions from her. Let's not. It's not a coincidence that as soon as Britney had an ethical lawyer who represented her correctly and wasn't only interested in taking her money, she was free within weeks.

Anybody praising Sam Ingham is an absolute moron.

Oh, I'm not praising Ingham as a person.

Let's be clear on that.

But he did make some moves on the chess board that were actually quite good.

Legal moves...I'm talking specifically about legal moves.

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I suspect that some of the sleuths were being paid, e.g. LFB, and were fuelling the movement in a particular direction that wasn't necessarily reflective of where it needed to go, or wasn't necessarily accurate in the information being put out on Twitter.

If you re-read LFB posts there is a consistent pro Bryan bent…perhaps just a coincidence. 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

If you re-read LFB posts there is a consistent pro Bryan bent…perhaps just a coincidence. 

As we're learning over time...

There is no coincidence in any of this story, going back to 2003.

We now know that Lou M. Taylor's first official job in 2008, before she officially became Britney's business manager, was to tackle the accounting for the WEG lawsuit.

And we're slowly discovering who may be to blame for the WEG lawsuit.

Edited by Steel Magnolia
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
20 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

YES!

"Britney believes it is consistent not only with her personal best interests but also with good public policy generally that the decision to appoint a new conservator of her estate be made in as open and transparent a manner as possible,” her filing says. “The sealing motion is supposedly being brought by her father to ‘protect’ Britney’s interests, but she is adamantly opposed to it.”

This is one of the brilliant legal moves that Ingham made...When he was "on" he was actually good!

Ugh, sorry.  This one is the Conservatee's objection to sealing proceedings https://drive.google.com/file/d/1STlmCiogVh1BCGqGxHIVwspuNJ6TxPVt/view?usp=sharing

Report of Ingham re payments - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kiiGaLj89akwqNFpZOmJnDahi5Q9-Zdr/view?usp=sharing

CONSERVATEE'S OBJECTIONS TO:
PETITION FOR APPOINTMENT OF
PROBATE CONSERVATOR  - https://drive.google.com/file/d/102sjS-atWzdCANm5PlHIWV5-TyxKG16I/view?usp=sharing

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think Lynne's lawyers and Ingham were aligned...And that LFB were hired to help influence the Twitter crowd and push the case in a certain direction.

Gah, I’m forgetting the court doc…but isn’t it more/less proven? Lynne and Ingham working together? Jamie’s team accused them of sharing info.

17 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

YES!

I agree about Ingham making a stand about the sealing motion, it seems that had rarely been challenged throughout the entirety of the conservatorship and it was being abused. Once he challenged that then the wool was pulled from everyone’s eyes… that’s about all the credit he gets. 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh, I'm not praising Ingham as a person.

Let's be clear on that.

But he did make some moves on the chess board that were actually quite good.

Legal moves...I'm talking specifically about legal moves.

I'm sorry but we will have to agree to disagree. I can't see how any moves he made were good when everything that happened while he was involved in the case resulted in Britney still being stuck in an unjust abusive conservatorship, and then as soon as he is removed Britney finally gets some positive change in the situation. Thinking that he made some good moves because he seldom mentioned in court that Britney was unhappy or for challenging the motion to seal or whatever just seems quite naive to me, when he was also telling Britney not to speak out about her abuse, encouraging her to keep it to herself, very aware of what was happening to Britney in her life, and happy to profit millions of dollars from it.

I understand you say you aren't praising him as a person, but even as a lawyer he was absolutely terrible as he did nothing to accurately and firmly represent his clients wishes, instead encouraging her to do the opposite, and it's proven how terrible and incompetent he was by the fact that it took Rosengart weeks to do what Ingham hadn't done in 14 years.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I now agree with @DuranDuran that Lynne was eventually going to attempt to maintain the CON...With Jodi Montgomery in her place as a proxy.

Let’s also remember that Jodi was reportedly around at the beginning of the CON as well…that director made those comments recently.

perhaps it was always Lynne’s plan to replace Jamie with Jodi.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I'm sorry but we will have to agree to disagree. I can't see how any moves he made were good when everything that happened while he was involved in the case resulted in Britney still being stuck in an unjust abusive conservatorship, and then as soon as he is removed Britney finally gets some positive change in the situation. Thinking that he made some good moves because he seldom mentioned in court that Britney was unhappy or for challenging the motion to seal or whatever just seems quite naive to me, when he was also telling Britney not to speak out about her abuse, encouraging her to keep it to herself, very aware of what was happening to Britney in her life, and happy to profit millions of dollars from it.

I understand you say you aren't praising him as a person, but even as a lawyer he was absolutely terrible as he did nothing to accurately and firmly represent his clients wishes, instead encouraging her to do the opposite, and it's proven how terrible and incompetent he was by the fact that it took Rosengart weeks to do what Ingham hadn't done in 14 years.

I’d have to agree, I did give him credit for challenging the sealing motions up above but in reality he should have done that much earlier. It’s hard to give him credit for any steps towards cleaning a mess he was implicit in creating. He ultimately seemed like a terrible advocate. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Turts07 said:

I’d have to agree, I did give him credit for challenging the sealing motions up above but in reality he should have done that much earlier. It’s hard to give him credit for any steps towards cleaning a mess he was implicit in creating. He ultimately seemed like a terrible advocate. 

💯% - I’d say not an advocate for his client AT ALL. He was an advocate for his pay check, which is why when things with Jamie as chief CON became untenable, he cozied up to Lynne…anything to keep the paychecks coming.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Gah, I’m forgetting the court doc…but isn’t it more/less proven? Lynne and Ingham working together? Jamie’s team accused them of sharing info.

Let's find that.

Jamie's team accused Lynne of sharing info with Lutfi's lawyers, but I'm not aware of them accusing Ingham and Lynne's lawyers of working together.

All of this will go into the Chronological Timeline.

That section has always been weak because nobody could ever answer my questions in a way where I could source the material.