Throwback: Britney Spears opens the 2016 BBMA’s

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Damon said:

I refuse to acknowledge this performance simply because I was 22 when it aired, and I’m now 28. I’m in denial. HOW has it been 6 years?! :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Disrespectful for reminding me that I, too, am 28. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: And not me joining Exhale when I was 22! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:
Performance slayed though! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Not over the BOM and TOMH portion of the performance! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Disrespectful for reminding me that I, too, am 28. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: And not me joining Exhale when I was 22! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:
Performance slayed though! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Not over the BOM and TOMH portion of the performance! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I joined Exhale with this very account when I was 13. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Is it any wonder I've grown up so distrusting and traumatised? :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I was 16 now 22:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

1 hour ago, Azza said:

I was still in my 20s I’m now 35 :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

8 hours ago, brit*****94 said:

Omg same! I was just thinking the exact same thing! We’re also the same age lol

8 hours ago, Damon said:

I refuse to acknowledge this performance simply because I was 22 when it aired, and I’m now 28. I’m in denial. HOW has it been 6 years?! :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

remember it vividly, now i am 34...

• Love 3
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I know.

Its a shame that Glory underperformed cause its easily one of her BEST albums and career eras imo.

It was like the second coming of Primeney :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Truly.  The album is really AWESOME and the era really served everything. I think RATca sabotaged it tho 😓😓😓

Now imagine if Glory was released in 2005/6 though

• Love 1

I think this was the last time my inner stan went completely crazy.

It was clear she was nervous at the start but by the time the Womanizer break came about, Primeney resurfaced to bless the Earth with her slayage which continued throughout the rest of the performance. 

So many iconic moments and her classic fierce expressions.

That night she gave me everything I had been hoping for since the ITZ era.

I shall truly miss this.

I hope Britney lives her best life and finds happiness, but there's just no one else who can evoke this feeling, this awe, this hype that I felt for her.

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Truly.  The album is really AWESOME and the era really served everything. I think RATca sabotaged it tho 😓😓😓

Now imagine if Glory was released in 2005/6 though

Or imagine if it was released in her prime after Britney or In The Zone.

That would've been AMAZING!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block