Mary J. Blige thanks TriStar during award speech at the Billboard Music Awards

As Britney said...this is it? No one is going to jail for what they did to her? There's no justice, and Britney got her freedom because of public scrutiny, she would never had it back if she was fighting in silence. Scary situation, if Britney effin Spears is exposing those people and they're still working with high profile artists like nothing happened, I can only imagine what happens backstage that no one knows. This industry is sick, no wonder Britney said many times she does not want to deal with them anymore. SYpFg4.gif

3 hours ago, Brat said:

I thought we didn’t want no mo drama Mary 

GIF by VH1

Mary J is drinking the kool aid. Maybe that’s why she dismisses the allegations  about Lou/TriStar. Or she’s like, that’s none of my business? Is it possible that she genuinely has no idea? But I don’t see how she can’t know by now. Either way that part of her speech is SO disappointing. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Jaguar Wright alleges that Mary J disses women she sees as competition. I wonder if Xtina was a threat? 

Tf? Do ya'll youngins think before yall type? No shade--but HOW is that even possible? Both artist have VERY different fanbases and sing different music. Furthermore, Mary j blige already had an established fanbase by the time Xtina was coming out.. So no, Xtina was NEVER a threat to Mary J Blige...lol 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Well, to be honest, so far there is nothing against this company, or her owner, other than some allegations. Some articles make mentions about it, but all very superficial. For the general public, Britney's dad was the evil in the conservatorship, and that is it. To this day what happened with Britney it's not even clear. Most know someone took control of her life for 13 years and not much beyond that. The complexity of the whole scheme, involving companies, lawyers, doctors, judges, security and who knows what else, it's not even disclose yet (if you're not a fan). 

Britney has mention something on IG, but her IG is not that easy to follow, and the little she said about them never got the news. And they are strong in the industry. Was not so long ago that Lou was receiving awards for her "work". 

Fan theories plus some superficial links in a documentary won't be enough to take this company down. Without criminal or other legal charges against them, we might as well accept that they will got away with all they did. 

• Like 1
On 5/16/2022 at 1:23 PM, OutofKontrol said:

tf are you talking about? You know nothing. To the AFRICAN AMERICAN Community(outside of your white mainstream bubble) Mary is STILL the queen of R&B/hip hop soul and we still buy her records and attend her shows.  

She still tops the R&B charts, Just like Toni Braxton does, Mariah Carey and a few others.

Just like Madonna still charts on the dance charts 

The veterans always return where they first was embraced. 

The hot 100 is basically called what's popular with the teens..

It's always been teens controlling the singles chart, they don't even run the Billboard 200. Just the hot 100.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block