Mary J. Blige thanks TriStar during award speech at the Billboard Music Awards

2 minutes ago, Korb said:

Yall are so embarrassing.
Mary is a legend. She couldn't be less bothered to know yall bottoms don't listen to her music or "know" who she is.Β :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Β 

Mary was a legend maybe 10 years ago but now it’s crickets when it comes to her shows selling outΒ :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:Β 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

Diddy and Lou use to intern together so its possible. Lou has most likely have known Mary J Blige for YEARS.Β 

Β 

Anyways, it isnt always so easy cutting relations with business managers. esp if it involves a contract. Mary could take a HUGE lost dropping Scum Taylor, so it could be "Cheaper to keep her". I know how horrible that sounds, but considering Mary had to force herself to tour to keep her afloat after her divorce, dropping business managers and potentially taking another loss isnt the best idea.

Interesting. The web is real.Β 

6gdyjy.gif

Β 

1 hour ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

and now a wannabe actress because her singing career tanked and last time it was revived shortly because U2 was 2006.

tf are you talking about? You know nothing. To the AFRICAN AMERICAN Community(outside of your white mainstream bubble) Mary is STILL the queen of R&B/hip hop soul and we still buy her records and attend her shows.Β Β 

Β 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I wouldn't say Mary j is a legend. I think she is a product of her time yea... Her voice was and is very unique. She is a true talent. However her music isn't timeless. I can see why she tried to get into acting. With this being said, I agree with the person above. I think TriStar will eventually steal from their clients... eventually. Good luck mary j

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block