Camila Cabello set to be a judge on The Voice

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Bam Bam is a global hit whatchutalkin bout? She also has several billion streamer songs :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Yes but this is the American voice. Here she’s only had 4 top 10 singles. I was surprised by that since she’s had amazing promo . I want her to sing a song in a normal voice? Like something pleasing to the ears I think that’s what’s missing. Her tone is really specific which is good and bad. I hope she gets a makeover for the show. 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

doesn’t matter…she need to learn herself how to sing or perform before becoming a judge

When you have people like Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, Jennifer Lopez and others as judges who don’t really know how to sing themselves then it’s hard to pass judgment. I love Luke and JLO but still 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

When you have people like Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, Jennifer Lopez and others as judges who don’t really know how to sing themselves then it’s hard to pass judgment. I love Luke and JLO but still 

You are comparing CC with some of established singers…she is nothing in front of any of above ones!

she sucks , her stage presence is aweful! Don’t know why Voice is taking her…look like the voice is running out of options  

30 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

You are comparing CC with some of established singers…she is nothing in front of any of above ones!

she sucks , her stage presence is aweful! Don’t know why Voice is taking her…look like the voice is running out of options  

Your opinion isn’t fact, there’s literally no need for you to be negative in this thread.

I don’t understand how she continues to be everywhere. I’m gonna echo the others on here and say she must have good management. 

Not a fan of hers at all but it’s a win for her to be able to reach a wider audience being on the show and get that paycheck. 

• Like 1

:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Edit: I have quite enjoyed the gal's music, but when it comes to vocal technique she still has to learn a lot herself. I'm honestly not sure how she can substantially contribute at that point. You see, it's an important one and one where many stumble and fall. Furthermore, when I think of contest shows like these I think of established singers and tbh, I don't see Camila as established in that way. However, her previous experience as a contestant is very valuable and something contestants and the audience will be able to relate to. She is easy going, so I'm sure she'll be just fine! 

12 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

You haven't seen these performances and it shows:

7 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Imagine being a 20-something who has been studying and practicing hard for years to become a great singer, only to audition for The Voice and being judged by Camila Cabello LOL

And imagine you, probably a 30 year old coming on a pop music forum to slate Camila. I know id much rather be that 20 year old……

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block