Camila Cabello set to be a judge on The Voice

13 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The ultimate career ender. I know people already joking about how her career is over, but this? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Less is more? Doing endless tours and albums won't be comparable to what she'd make on the Voice. And she can booster her star power if she reaches a wider audience through this platform. Win-win in my opinion. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

In an Instagram post Gwen Stafani shared a short clip with the judges of The Voice and it features new judge Camila Cabello.

Camila was one of the coaches on the last season of The Voice too.

Get that coin Camila!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdlk-gYgo8H/

Deadline confirmed: https://deadline.com/2022/05/the-voice-camila-cabello-nbc-reality-competition-blake-shelton-john-legend-kelly-clarkson-departs-1235024251/

5 hours ago, BebeMissBumpIt said:

She really be getting all the A list treatment with no hit songs like how. She has good management. Normani should call her team for a bone. Her single is like negative 200 or uncharted territory and it’s been 5 years :(

Bam Bam is a global hit whatchutalkin bout? She also has several billion streamer songs :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block