Honestly **** all these people commenting on BH’s facebook

26 minutes ago, Nordinspears said:

Cares more for his views then britney

I’m starting to see that. 

I am all for freedom of speech; however, online bullying should not be tolerated. These comments are nasty and vile. At the very least, the nasty/vile comments should be removed. That would be the socially responsible thing. Otherwise, it is being complicit in the bullying.

I pray Britney doesn’t see these comments.

Extremely disappointed in @Jordan Miller

Do the right thing, and start pulling these comments from FB and BH. And blocking these users from BH completely. And shutdown new registrations for BH.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, hazel24magic said:

I can’t believe @Jordan Miller isn’t policing these comments. He should be removing the VILE comments on the FB page and on here. Imagine if Britney saw these comments. It’s online bullying, and allowing these comments is being complicit. 

1 hour ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

he… wouldn’t have time to do literally anything else. 💀

f*cebook is trash anyway the WORST social media next to r*ddit and tw*tter:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I regret clicking on the link. I never want to go back to that place. Deleted my account 10 years ago. They call themselves meta now. I hate it. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Like 1

That is honestly why I have stopped using Facebook, the toxicity there is something else :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: obviously other social media too, but I have none other than YouTube Plus I'm a very anxious person and sometimes even when I see some fake news circulating, although I know they're fake, I can't help but feeling sick to my stomach. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Few years ago I ended up in a hospital because my anxiety got to a point where I couldn't handle it and I literally thought I was gonna die... Imagine if I read those dumb comments :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 4
Just now, Exhaolic said:

That is honestly why I have stopped using Facebook, the toxicity there is something else :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: obviously other social media too, but I have none other than YouTube Plus I'm a very anxious person and sometimes even when I see some fake news circulating, although I know they're fake, I can't help but feeling sick to my stomach. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Few years ago I ended up in a hospital because my anxiety got to a point where I couldn't handle it and I literally thought I was gonna die... Imagine if I read those dumb comments :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Don’t read them :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1

Honestly they’re so vile, Britney has done literally NOTHING wrong. All she has done is share her feelings on abuse she has endured and showed some skin. It makes me sick after all of the fake platitudes and apologies last year we’re right back to square one, all because Britney refuses to be the person the world thinks she should be. If anything, that is admirable and takes so much strength. **** all of these people and anyone on this forum doing the same thing. Just remember, you reap what you sew.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Some of the worst comments made by trashy human beings:

spacer.png

I can't believe this *****'s comment gets over 1000 likes. Seriously wtf is wrong with people:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Victim blaming britney while she and sam suffer one of the greatest pain for woman:

spacer.png

Another entitled trashy human being think Britney owes them ultrasound photo to prove she is pregnant:

spacer.png

spacer.png

9e945cab1f6c6e93080a237dee3fe0daaf8ff0c6

I have no intention in blurring their names cause they deserve to be shamed.

I can't believe these vile and heartless comments got so many likes. This must be fake/paid by Jamie. Someone please explain why people are so ****ed up in their head. I just wish Britney and Sam are strong enough to not get hurt from these trashy human beings, who think they are entitled enough to say evil ****s to their misery.

2 minutes ago, brit_wing said:

spacer.png

I can't believe this *****'s comment gets over 1000 likes. Seriously wtf is wrong with people:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Victim blaming britney while she and sam suffer one of the greatest pain for woman:

spacer.png

Another entitled trashy human being think Britney owes them ultrasound photo to prove she is pregnant:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I can't believe these vile and heartless comments got so many likes. This must be fake/paid by Jamie. Someone please explain why people are so ****ed up in their head. I just wish Britney and Sam are strong enough to not get hurt from these trashy human beings, who think they are entitled enough to say evil ****s to their misery.

Not you posting these thinking it could possibly be a good idea? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

8 minutes ago, brit_wing said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I can’t believe these are STILL up! Seems like you only get comments blocked and users banned on Exhale but you can say whatever you want about Britney on the Facebook comments of BH 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block