I have never been more upset with Team Con than I am right now

It really is so cruel what was done for her and that justice has not been served. I’ve watched a lot of videos on it by lawyers ( like Christopher Melcher) and they pretty much say it will take several years for a possible prosecution and it’s likely to be over financial issues if anything because everything else was technically “authorized” by the court. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

It really is so cruel what was done for her and that justice has not been served. I’ve watched a lot of videos on it by lawyers ( like Christopher Melcher) and they pretty much say it will take several years for a possible prosecution and it’s likely to be over financial issues if anything because everything else was technically “authorized” by the court. 

:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Same here. I feel the exact same way. Every time I see any of Team Con, even when I read their names in print I am ENRAGED!!!! I can not begin to imagine how Britney is feeling right now. You can’t tell me this has not crossed her mind at least once since her miscarriage.:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Britney’s family members especially her parents Jamie and Lynne, Sam Ingham, Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill, Larry Rudolph, Andrew Wallet and ALL  of those disgusting lawyers…. EVERY ******* JUDGE who presided over the conservatorship and EVERYONE who enabled and benefited from it, may you all burn in hell for eternity!!!!:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block