Kylie Minogue is an underrated vocalist

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pipe wise, no. Her equipment is quite weak tbh. Flat, dry, or nasal at sometimes. 

And her timing and phrasing are not superb compares to her comrade.
But her technique improves a lot through the years. Like use more of her falsetto range to improve clarity and range.
And her timbre is quite unique, in other words, has her own voice. Which is the most important for pop acts.

• 11 months later...

Kylie slays me. She seems inconsistent live, but evidence of her skill is abundant nonetheless. I realized how good Kylie is when I listened to her Christmas album duet with James Corden. Personality aside, James is a decent singer, yet hearing him alongside Kylie highlighted how much better she is. She's worked hard on her technique, and it shows. 

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block