What was Exhale’s biggest meltdown?

8 hours ago, RacingDownBlvd said:

How could we forget Apple 🍎 Pie? I was going into a 10-Day meditation retreat and it was rumoured the song would be released during the retreat. I was so excited to come back into the world with potentially new Britney music…

👁👄👁

wig GIF by Laff Mobb’s Laff Tracks

haha that was the first thing that came into my mind! it was 2018 just before her tour and this imaginary single was being released in like the June and then every tweet posted on her IG had apple emojis which fuelled this imaginary apple pie single release hahas  

It has to be the desert performance. People were deleting their accounts, unfollowing Britney, selling her merch, swearing they'd never see her shows again, etc. I was incredibly disappointed myself, but it was kinda funny to see people be THAT distraught over something that wasn't actually ever promised :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Greyson said:

It has to be the desert performance. People were deleting their accounts, unfollowing Britney, selling her merch, swearing they'd never see her shows again, etc. I was incredibly disappointed myself, but it was kinda funny to see people be THAT distraught over something that wasn't actually ever promised :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Nnn this reminds me when people cancelled their iTunes preorder for Glory over the Make Me video :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2

I will NEVER forget watching the make me video with my husband being like "this isn't right....this isn't right...." and saying out loud "omg the forums are probably freaking out right now - this is not what the previews looked like" and then when the video was over I typed  breatheheavy.com and the site was 404 and my husband thought it was so funny lmao 

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods

The desert performance that never even happened was crazy. People legit lost their **** :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Jordan turning this into a pop forum where half of exhale left for Britney Galaxxy, a website created by this lunatic user who was around here :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

The desert performance that never even happened was crazy. People legit lost their **** :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Jordan turning this into a pop forum where half of exhale left for Britney Galaxxy, a website created by this lunatic user who was around here :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Pretty sure Britney Galaxy or Absolute Britney as it became doesn't exist anymore. And I think there was an exposing thread on here a while back about the site owners being shady. 

23 hours ago, Isla said:

Nnn this reminds me when people cancelled their iTunes preorder for Glory over the Make Me video :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Do you remember when the first Twister Dance commercial came out with no dancing in it and everyone had a meltdown because the rumours were that she was going to do IAS4U-level choreo? :orangu_orangutan_ape: FOR A TOY COMMERCIAL??? :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

There’s been so many. I’ve been on this site for a long while, and if you know, you know..  

Break the ice animated video meltdown 
The Desert Performance

POM Choreo meltdown 

Breathe Heavy change over

The Maya Marie Scandal 

BJ 3rd single, it really went on forever

people complaining about Private Show

Make Me video (by demand)

Glory Album Cover

I can’t believe we’re all still here..  :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

ExHell is forever, sis..  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Greyson said:

Do you remember when the first Twister Dance commercial came out with no dancing in it and everyone had a meltdown because the rumours were that she was going to do IAS4U-level choreo? :orangu_orangutan_ape: FOR A TOY COMMERCIAL??? :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

FFFFFF I forgot about that :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block