What topic are you most excited to read about in Britney’s book?

I suppose for me, loads of intrigue surrounds Britney, more than any other celebrity I can think of. As well as some of the more mysterious parts of her life, I’d just love to hear her talk honestly about things she’s enjoyed too. What her favourite tour experiences have been. What it was like seeing her kids grow. Some positives. I think we focus lots on how she has been poorly treated (I’m not denying she hasn't been treated horrifically beyond anything I can imagine) but I’d also love to hear about good stuff from her life. 
Right now though, I send her all the love and in the universe at this difficult time ❤️

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Itsme said:

I’m most excited for after the divorce from Kevin and after. I don’t need to hear how she started out, where she was born, and how she felt after justin. I wanna know….1) why did she shave her head, 2) why her and Kevin really divorced, 3) what she was told would happen entering a conservator ship, 4) how she felt during “circus” and “femme fatale”, 5) what happened her soul sisters Laura Lynn and the Gang, 6)all the tea on her dad, Lou Taylor, robin etc

Britney already explained why she shaved her head in FTR. She stated it was a symbol of freeing herself from the bad things/people--something of that sort

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, brit4u1998 said:

I wanna read about her ...Baby One More Time era (1998 to early 2000) and what was going on behind the scenes. :gunney:

100% agree

Unfort I think there will be maybe 1-2 chapters at most devoted to pre-2004. To me they will be the most riveting in the whole book. So much has happened since then that she may not even have a good sense now of what it was like to go from an anonymous to one of the 5-10 most famous humans in the world within 2 years.

Aside from that era I would love to read about exactly what happened with original doll. 

• Love 4

I would love to read about her childhood - was it traumatizing or good? Probably a mix of both, but still... I've always wondered if Jamie was violent towards her.

I would also really like to hear about the FF era. It always felt so off, almost creepily so.

And when she first heard of the freebritney movement after the mental health facility. I would love to read about that! It must have given her hope.

I want to hear about the below:

- what happened with Jason T and the break up

- music the process, blackout, circus, FF, BJ, glory

- touring does she like preforming still or was it a chore?

- her life during the conservativeship and what the doctors did to her

- what happened with the 5150

- if she really signed the papers from The Rolling Stones lady from the Netflix doc

- did she actually record BJ 

- thoughts on her favorite tracks on new albums ones she hated the process did she have freedom 

• Like 1
On 5/14/2022 at 5:16 AM, JayTawndre said:

I wanna know her thoughts on the music and albums she released during the conservatorship. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Agree! I know she was involved ini circus ! I wanna know her thoughts specifically on Britney Jean and glory.. what direction she wanted to go! Also if she ever gonna release her versions

• Love 1

Idk if this thread flopped but- 

im dying to heart what was going on behind the scenes during  2005-2006 a.k.a. “The beginning of the end” 

i feel like that’s the last missing puzzle piece that would put together the story of Britney’s life, in that it will give context of why and how she started spiraling in that time. I feel like that’s where the “tea” is gonna be (for lack of better words). That and also the lead up to spring 2019 I’m sure is gonna have some really nasty stuff too (as in nasty stuff that happened to her)  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block