So guys,

I'm currently watching Bienvenidos a Edén on Netflix and got so hyped by the theme song. After doing some research I've discovered Belinda's songs Eden and Colorblind and love them so much my phone is already updated with an Eden tone :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:.

I've decided to share them with you :

and by the way you should also check the series is great to watch :

What do you think, are you listenning, enjoying watching or meh ? 

As far as I'm concerned love the dystopian ambiance and king of cyberpunk style I can feel in songs !

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Iiquoricebabe said:

She belongs in the league of amazingly talented and beautiful women with a lot of potential that they don’t know how to exploit, along with Nicole and Rita. 

...yes! Plus an incredibly b1tchy, negative, dark energy (I'm serious).

PS: Rita is exactly the opposite to that, though. I mean look at this... Here she is pure love <3

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

...yes! Plus an incredibly b1tchy, negative, dark energy (I'm serious).

PS: Rita is exactly the opposite to that, though. I mean look at this... Here she is pure love <3

I’ve heard negative comments about her attitude several times.

The thing is that they have the talent but they lack vision and perhaps ambition. 

25 minutes ago, Iiquoricebabe said:

I’ve heard negative comments about her attitude several times.

The thing is that they have the talent but they lack vision and perhaps ambition. 

oh wow, really?!.... :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Yeah, your last sentence sums it all up for these three tbh...

18 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Is Belinda putting out new music? :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: Someone update me please, I kept the Catarsis album, it has one of the best catalogs of Latin pop.

She hasn't really other than these songs and standlone singles she's released in the past, mostly collaborations. 

It's such a wasted potential. I think it's because she doesn't have a record label, idk what happened but it's been years like this :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

8 hours ago, TheGrandeLife said:

So much potential here, glad I discovered her, she needs to go around the world !

She's very talented and very nice despite how the media always wants to paint her. If you can, watch her performances on The Voice (La Voz México in Spanish) she can really sing, but sadly hasn't released an album since 2013 I think.

Her career is so weird because she keeps working nonstop, but it's never music or acting, until this series which is her first acting gig since like, 2009 or 2010 (she started as a kid in Mexican telenovelas back in 2000)

• Love 1
On 5/14/2022 at 10:19 AM, Iiquoricebabe said:

She belongs in the league of amazingly talented and beautiful women with a lot of potential that they don’t know how to exploit, along with Nicole and Rita. 

The problem with Belinda is that she made a career out of copying other successful pop acts for "inspiration" - but in the process she lost track of who she really is as an artist and she's never been able to find her unique selling point. Being pretty isn't enough. 

Even to this day I always feel that with each new era/album she has copied somebody else instead of exploring creatively who she really is and give the public her true self, she has become a collection of mismatched concepts that don't add up to anything..

It's sad because she has everything going for her, I do think she has a beautiful voice and is very talented...but she hasn't managed to find her footing in over 20 years, and unfortunately it's pretty obvious that she never will.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

The problem with Belinda is that she made a career out of copying other successful pop acts for "inspiration" - but in the process she lost track of who she really is as an artist and she's never been able to find her unique selling point. Being pretty isn't enough. 

Even to this day I always feel that with each new era/album she has copied somebody else instead of exploring creatively who she really is and give the public her true self, she has become a collection of mismatched concepts that don't add up to anything..

It's sad because she has everything going for her, I do think she has a beautiful voice and is very talented...but she hasn't managed to find her footing in over 20 years, and unfortunately it's pretty obvious that she never will.

Maybe you're right about not knowing what's the best style for her, but I think the issue was that she knew what wasn't, and according to her the record label wanted her to do some kind of music she didn't like, and that's why she went independent.

The thing is she did it too early in her career and ended up like Fey. These two singers gave up the pressure of being in a record label for their "freedom" but it turns out it isn't as easy to produce your own music if you don't have the knowledge or the resources or the connections to do so.

Instead of ending up without a record label at all, they should've found a new label that gave them the freedom to record and do what they wanted. Fey did try with a new one, but it was worse than the first. Belinda I'm not sure if she got signed to a different one, but as far as I know she's been independent since 2015 or so.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mexwero said:

Is the show any good? I made it through the first two episodes, but I’m not engaged or interested really… is it worth it to keep watching? 

Well I liked it, but if you're not in sci-fi / dystopian series, it's def not for you... I'm not spoiling but it does anounce a better season 2 - if coming ^^

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block