Ariana Grande is not working on a new album!

During a questionnaire session on her R.E.M. YouTube channel someone asks if she has started working on the follow-up to her 2020 album Positions... :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Unfortunately she reveals she is not working on new music or even started to create AG7 :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

How many of us feel she's gonna be the next Rihanna and not release another album ever again 🥺🥺🥺?! She's doing the Britney, Beyonce and Rihanna route. I am perched for new music. 

Thoughts? :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 4

I'm not surprised, she's been pretty busy with other stuff. The Voice, R.E.M Beauty and isn't she meant to be filming Wicked later this year?

We're just lucky she actually gave us an album each year between 2018-2020 which tbh I wasn't expecting. So in a way I'm not surprised she's slowed down.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Isla said:

We're just lucky she actually gave us an album each year between 2018-2020 which tbh I wasn't expecting. So in a way I'm not surprised she's slowed down.

That's what Rihanna fans were saying back then, now they've taken their knives out after so much waiting.....

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

That's what Rihanna fans were saying back then, now they've taken their knives out after so much waiting.....

Nnnn well only time will tell. I remember Ariana saying when Positions came out she'd like to tour that album back-to-back with the next one, like she did with Sweetener/Thank U Next so hopefully we don't wait too long. But I'm not expecting anything this year.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Nnnn well only time will tell. I remember Ariana saying when Positions came out she'd like to tour that album back-to-back with the next one, like she did with Sweetener/Thank U Next so hopefully we don't wait too long. But I'm not expecting anything this year.

Happy Meme GIF by Nimbus and Campanule

• Haha 3
48 minutes ago, Isla said:

I'm not surprised, she's been pretty busy with other stuff. The Voice, R.E.M Beauty and isn't she meant to be filming Wicked later this year?

This!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, blackguillemot said:

Well, after tons of compainig I read about how she released too much material over short time, it's so odd to see this. Anyway, I think eventually she will come back.

It is surprising for me too but she is happily married now and works a lot. The Wicked movie is gonna slay! 

• Love 1

2020 is still fairly recent tbh, its only 18 months . its pretty much normal for an artist especially if they went on a massive world tour to take a year or 2 break to get inspired again for a new album. its like with Pink, she went on a massive world tour in 2018-2019, released an album in 2017 and 2019 [the 2019 album were probably leftovers from when she was recording the 2017 album] then when she finished her world tour at end of 2019, she confirmed in an interview she was taking a year break to rest and have family time.  which she did, 2020 she didnt release any music or tour, then last year she hinted she was getting back to the recording studio then last month she confirmed shes working on a new album. So Ariana is probably doing the same, all artists do that probably to get inspired again. also if they just release album after album constantly, the quality of music always declines

That said, i must say, Rihanna is taking the piss now :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

I’m glad she’s taking a break from music. I feel like the days of pop stars churning out record after record, year by year, are over. Stans and fans alike should really adjust their expectations because their demands for constant material really will be the downfall of their faves. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Isla said:

This. I also think that, given the fact that she is already on The Voice and has the REM beauty line etc. I think we're not getting another album in 1 or 2 years. She ATE between 2018 to 2020 (however that Stuck With You song was so unnecessary tho) 

Or maybe if she'll be filming a movie later, maybe she may go the Gaga route and continue to act. Only time will tell 🙂

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

This. I also think that, given the fact that she is already on The Voice and has the REM beauty line etc. I think we're not getting another album in 1 or 2 years. She ATE between 2018 to 2020 (however that Stuck With You song was so unnecessary tho) 

Or maybe if she'll be filming a movie later, maybe she may go the Gaga route and continue to act. Only time will tell 🙂

Well she was an actress originally, I could still see her having time for music though. And Stuck With You was a charity single nnn but I wasn't a big fan of the song. I haven't heard it since it came out.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block