Rita Ora Releases ‘Finish Line’ For Disney’s ESPN Fifty 50 Initiative

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Rita Ora release a song, which is a part of Disney's ESPN Fifty50 initiative, highlighting the civil rights journey of women across the sports and cultural landscape. It’s written by Dianne warren, do you like it?

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 1

I don't get Rita... She has always had potential but her career is the epitome of "good mediocre", forever List B artist. It's so sad... This song proves it. It should not have been released as a single, she and her team should know better. Also, it sounds demoish and it kinda hurts my ears, the mixing is awful, it sounds over-saturated.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Rita Ora sounds unrecognisable in new mid tempo song, do you like it?

Not a fan of this song. I think it's meant to be a theme song for something relating to sports.

"Finish Line" will serve as the soundtrack for ESPN's upcoming four-part Title IX docuseries, "37 Words."

However, I know am one of the few here that loves her. I love her voice, I loved the Bang EP, I think she's beautiful and very underrated. I saw her live in Chicago once and she killed it. So spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Remember she was pitted as the UKs Rihanna...i liked early Rita but her music consistently for the last few years had been trash and so very forgettable. 

She has literally not evolved as an artist or performer and all her music sounds like Demos... you can literally imagine anyone singing them... She should release a summer smash like Hot Right Now and then go back to the drawing board. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block