So It began... Team Con is at work

This thread is giving me anxiety!!! What is going on? :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: Chill people, and please give Rosengart the credits he deserves, he did great things in such a short amount of time unlike Flopgam and you can't deny that :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Yok1 said:

. Sam is complicit as usual, he even shamed Britney's nudity by commenting that he will buy her clothes, as if he's her owner or something.

are you talking about the fake screenshot someone made up? lol  Sam didn't comment anything on any of those posts 

• Love 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 25 here

2 hours ago, Brit52 said:

As for no one being charged... her conservatorship case isn't even fully wrapped up yet, they are still waiting to close up on accounting issues aren't they?

Legal issues take a long time. Justice can be very slow. In no way does that mean everyone is getting off scot free.

I agree, calm down.

As for her termination plan being sealed... I don't find that sus either, it likely has a lot of medical related information and the public honestly doesn't have a right to all the details involving it. Plus her testimony being removed from youtube is not sketchy either... it was illegally recorded and uploaded. The judge made it clear that the testimony was NOT to be shared online while broadcasting and once the judge was made aware that it was (because OF COURSE it would be) she shut down the whole thing, we were just lucky it happened after Britney had said her piece.

Just chill.

All of this.

Also, there are several versions of the testimony uploaded to youtube, some of then even subtitled

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Yok1 said:

He needs to work harder to actually do something about the criminals. Britney still doesn't own her brand. The termination plan is sealed. 

The termination plan involves her health which is none of your business. They're still dealing with book keeping issues from the conservatorship. Until that is done, they can't press charges as they would have incomplete documentation which weakens their case.

It's not rocket science.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

It’s really scary how far Britney fans take some things. Not everything is a conspiracy, and not everything Britney does is sunshine and rainbows. Y’all still harping on the jet ski criticism, yet completely ignoring basic factual information says it all. Britney is a free woman whom can do as she pleases. Her past abuse does not make her exempt from being called out for doing irresponsible things publicly. Sam is just as much to blame as she is for endangering their child’s well-being. Just keep scrolling if you don’t want to see people have informed opinions. Everyone in the public eye gets criticized. If Britney or Sam didn’t want it, they could easily live their lives out of the public eye. Neither of them seem to care, so why are y’all getting so worked up? 

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Yok1 said:

Legally speaking Britney doesn't own her instagram. It belongs to her brand which belongs to Michael Kane. It's a fact. In 2018, Andrew Wallet and Jamie stole Brit's entire legacy. They stole her rights to her trademarks, instagram included. Jamie appointed Michael Kane as a replacement to Tri Star without Brit's knowledge.

There's a difference between owning and being President of a brand.  A President isn't the owner, in the same way Biden doesn't own America.  The brand is owned by The Estate which was returned to Britney.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Miss Ken Stan said:

I honestly feel like we should be able to sue her people because they have gaslit and manipulated us on a mass scale and this **** has stressed me out trying to do the right thing to help her that i don’t know what to believe anymore 

A class action lawsuit?

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

That sounds like it needs its own research thread.

Edited by Steel Magnolia
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Yok1 said:

They are planting seeds to paint Britney in a negative light. Bullying her for nude posts on instagram, her jet-ski ride etc. It's happening. Things turned very negative quickly after the state of California's corruption mentioned in Britney's instagram. Nobody is charged with any crime for the con. Rosengart is silent, he doesn't protect her. Sam is complicit as usual, he even shamed Britney's nudity by commenting that he will buy her clothes, as if he's her owner or something. Follow the TMZ narrative and you'll see where team con is heading. Britney is not the only person who has access to her instagram. Michael Kane still owns the Britney brand including the insta. I don't think Britney herself posts those nude s. Even if she does, it's her body her choice. They just post those to make her look bad in the public eye. Mother-shaming is also back with criticisms towards jet-ski ride. Team Con doesn't do anything new. They did the same plot in 2007.  I am not writing this to spread negativity. I am writing so that people are aware of team con's ploy, we beat them at their own game before it spreads. We are more powerful than team con as long as we are aware and alert.

Do you know how law and legal system works…get a life, you are reading tooooo much

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
On 5/13/2022 at 6:19 AM, Yok1 said:

Michael Kane still owns the Britney brand including the insta.

According to the US patent and trademark office (https://tsdr.uspto.gov/) it appears that Michael Kane is still listed as the owner, but there was a change to many of the live Britney trademarks in February of 2022. The attorney of record changed to become this guy:

Brent D. Sokol
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
1840 Century Park East, Suite 1900
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES 90067

Who must be affiliated with Rosengart :) 
54 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

According to the US patent and trademark office (https://tsdr.uspto.gov/) it appears that Michael Kane is still listed as the owner, but there was a change to many of the live Britney trademarks in February of 2022. The attorney of record changed to become this guy:

Brent D. Sokol
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
1840 Century Park East, Suite 1900
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES 90067

Who must be affiliated with Rosengart :) 

Michael Kane needs to go. He is no better than Lou Taylor. He was managing Michael Jackson shortly before he died. Michael Kane appointed by Jamie without approval of Britney. There is an exchange between him and MJ's team before he died... It gives bad vibes. He for sure has access to Brit's inta.

• Exhale+
21 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Michael Kane needs to go. He is no better than Lou Taylor. He was managing Michael Jackson shortly before he died. Michael Kane appointed by Jamie without approval of Britney. There is an exchange between him and MJ's team before he died... It gives bad vibes. He for sure has access to Brit's inta.

I agree. Just pointing out that it seems like there has been some progress made in getting the trademarks back under Brit’s control.