Little Mix break down crying on stage ahead of last show on Saturday

Slayer

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

This is a video of the girls crying tonight, it's hitting them hard Little Mix is ending.Β 

Their last show will be on Saturday and will be live-streamed across the world. Their last show will also be shown in cinemas across the UK.

Who will be watching?

little-mix-confetti-tour-setlist-london-liverpool-glasgow-empire-cinemas-last-show-for-now-jade-thirlwall-perrie-edwards-leigh-anne-pinnock-jesy-nelson-between-us.jpg?width=796&mode=stretch

• Love 3

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:
Β 

They’re gonna be a mess on the live stream. I hope they filmed the show before. As much as I love seeing their love for each other and their vulnerability, I would like pro footage of a tour where they are just slaying and not emotional.Β 
Β 

I really like that they decided to tour after announcing their hiatus, unlike other groups that put an album out and tour and then hit us out of no where that they’re going on hiatus/breaking up. Β This way it eels so much more of a celebration and the gratitude between LM and the fans is just seems so massive.Β :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

They choked up a lot when i saw them in Glasgow 2 weeks ago during Between Us so think they are crying every night.

im a bit confused though , they say its just a break and not a split but then why are they getting so upset? They even said they are already planning a comeback so i dont get it. is it a split or a break?Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block