Rolling Stone ranks Ariana Grande’s best songs to date

Cqleb

1. no tears left to cry (the time period in her life and the impact alone! plus, the amazing vocals/video)

2. Touch It

3. Into You

4. Love Me Harder

5. God is a woman

6. Break Free

7. The Way or Baby I

8. Rain On Me (because it’s a feature)

9. POV

10. in my head

10. Greedy or Be Alright (just some of my favs missing and add something playful)

THIS WAS SO HARD

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Joe Power said:

Love Me Harder is the only song of hers I’d rank at all. She’s got a great voice but very few memorable singles. 

Imo she has decent singles: Right Here, Break Free, Love Me Harder, One Last Time, Into You, Everyday, all three singles from Sweetener and Thank U Next, Positions. BANGERS. And I know she hates it but I like Put Your Hearts Up too, it's cute.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I love her but her taste is terrible. 

Well, she does have the good taste to record all those other amazing songs as well..... I honestly believe she pays close attention to whatever critics and people love, and then she goes the opposite way..... Such a troll.

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Well, she does have the good taste to record all those other amazing songs as well..... I honestly believe she pays close attention to whatever critics and people love, and then she goes the opposite way..... Such a troll.

Can't believe she shaded "Touch It" and "Breathin", low-key, though.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block