Rolling Stone ranks Ariana Grande’s best songs to date

Cqleb

'Love Me Harder' deserves a spot within the top 3. It might've been a top 10 hit but I frankly believe it's underrated. They blend beautifully together and the midtempo beat is an aphrodisiac. 

I'm glad to see masterpieces like 'Touch It', 'Bad Idea', and 'Ghostin' in the top 10, as well as 'God Is a Woman'.

I love 'Into You', but number 1? 

I get the appeal 'Thank U, Next' has but as I've said before, this is more of a meme than an actual song :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

The fact that her best song didn't even make Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 is simply homophobic. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

How the hell are Ghostin' and Imagine in the Top 10 in this ranking though? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: Is RS living in an alternate universe where Love Me Harder and Breathin' don't exist or...? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Isla said:

I still need to listen to her first three albums but I prefer No Tears Left To Cry over Into You. Into You is still a good song though.

Bloodline deserved better.

My Everything (2nd album) is a solid album! And you haven’t heard Dangerous Woman? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block