Rebel Wilson Says She Made ‘Senior Year’ For Britney: “The only person I care about viewing this film is Britney Spears herself”

26 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I want to be Rebel when I grow up. I mean...she really got caught lying about her age but said "fock u" and came back looking even younger. Queen tings. 

Ummm can u give the tea on her age lying, ur post is the first ive heard of this sis!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/rebel-wilsons-age-lie-led-to-a-surreal-court-case.html/

It's old tea. This is the newest article that came up on Google with a news search. It was a scandal in 2015 or so

I googled after i replied to u. Eff that rpeorter for saying she lied. Everyone in the industry uses stag name and changes their age. But rebel is dumb because she was already in her 20s when she did ghost rider so it wouldnt have been hard for the reporter to figure that out from jump off

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Rebel came to the premiere wearing a green dress which looks similar britney’s green crop top in the crazy video and says she made her movie ‘senior year’ for Britney and hopes she checks it out and hits her up in the dm’s.  

Britney should say something if she ever watch the movie

• Love 1
11 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

haha - what's the deets on this story? never heard about it. and her weight loss is amazing. 

Basically I think her age was misreported for years as about 5 years younger and she just never corrected them. Queen tingz when you can pull it off. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

edit: *age, not name