Heather McDonald On Britney’s Recent Full Frontal Pics: “I wish she would do something creative besides Instagram” 🤦‍♀️

• Content Curators

Heather McDonald from juicy scoop reacted to Britney’s recent full frontal snaps and calls them strange and thinks she’s trying to distract us of the fact that she’s not pregnant because she hadn’t posted an ultrasound or a pee stick. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️  

The world needs to stop policing britney’s Instagram because she’s a DIY type of gal that doesn’t hire a glam squad and a photographer  

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Heather McDonald from juicy scoop reacted to Britney’s recent full frontal snaps and calls them strange and thinks she’s trying to distract us of the fact that she’s not pregnant because she hadn’t posted an ultrasound or a pee stick. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️  

Nope, Sorry, not again this week people complaining about Britney pics and her body.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

“I wish she would do something creative besides Instagram”

ok, not a fan of this woman but let’s not all act like we didn’t think the same at some point. 

I don’t. Because one, Britney isn’t on IG 24/7, so we don’t know what else she is doing. Two, because she deserves a break. The volume of music and touring and press she has done in 20 years is more than most do in 30-40 year careers. 

Also, she is writing a book for $15 million. I love how Heather McDonald is so braindead from floating conspiracy theories that she doesn’t remember what is actually true about Britney. 

• Like 1