Rolling Stone: Britney Spears Is Free. Let Her Post Her Damn *****

7 hours ago, Applejack said:

right. I remember paparazzi intentionally filming her breasts, her backside and up her skirts. It was very disgusting, yet it was okay for people. Now that Britney is sharing that stuff under her own terms, it's a """mental breakdown""". Honestly, people know nothing about consent

iT's ThE lOoK iN hEr EyEs

ShE lOoKs LiKe A tRaFfIcKeD pErSoN 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 3

Great article! Britney is FREE to do whatever she likes on her socials and in her life, she doesn't need to answer to no-one. Let her do everything she's missed for 13+years. 

If it was Beyonce doing nude instagram stories, people would be saying "oh shes so artistic" or "oh shes just showing healthy body image", etc. Yet with Britney its always something "wrong" and thats just wrong imo!

you go yes GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• Love 4

Ok I know censoring curse words and ***ual language helps Exhale with SEO/Google, and I know Rolling Stone is a bigger and more linked to website, but is it really necessary for words to be this censored here when the article has curse words left and right? Nooodz can’t even be in the title?  :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Anyways, this article made valid point after valid point. I’m glad someone finally said it. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block