Piers Morgan: "Give Britney a break - her naked Instagram photos were a celebration of her newfound freedom, not another mental breakdown"

Ive already said in the past piers morgan should be the one to interview her.. no one else would do a BETTER job..

I dont care if you hate him..its not about that.. its about getting a job done..he knows fame, he knows law and crime.. 

Whilst controversial..i have NEVER heard anything racist or s**ist from the guy..

British tv needs him back

• Like 3
15 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Is there still a team con though ? Aren't they all just split up and scrambling trying to save their own *** in terms of paper trails and all that by now ? 

They're definitely doing that, but I'm sure there's still bad actors planting seeds here and there. They definitely had an entire PR system in place to defend the conservatorship while it was happening, TMZ being one of them, but when they lost Britney's money they became less able to do that. Andrew Wallet lost his law license and his law practice and has basically gone into hiding. But Lou is financially stable (after building her business off of being "Britney's manager"). She's able to pay lawyers to send cease and desists and also to monitor online and print publications, I'm sure she is still able to afford a PR team

19 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Is there still a team con though ? Aren't they all just split up and scrambling trying to save their own *** in terms of paper trails and all that by now ?

Still individually or collectively planting articles,, comments etc.. in their interest and part of their spiteful malice to attack her (like cowards as usual, indirectly) 

Wonder if Watson was posting mean comments with a fake profile on her Instagram when he was photographed creeping 

Maybe that is his job he's always working at

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Kletus said:

They're definitely doing that, but I'm sure there's still bad actors planting seeds here and there. They definitely had an entire PR system in place to defend the conservatorship while it was happening, TMZ being one of them, but when they lost Britney's money they became less able to do that. Andrew Wallet lost his law license and his law practice and has basically gone into hiding. But Lou is financially stable (after building her business off of being "Britney's manager"). She's able to pay lawyers to send cease and desists and also to monitor online and print publications, I'm sure she is still able to afford a PR team

Yeah I get that but like, from a rational point of view if they aren't making any money off of the c-ship anymore, there really wouldn't be any use in wasting money to have your pr team spend time on planting articles or writing comments or anything like that, I mean pr people declare billable hours I assume.

7 hours ago, Kletus said:

You know something is objectively a major flaw in the legal system when you have both Democrats AND Republicans fighting for control of the Britney stans :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I never got this about the entire FreeBritney thing: America is so obsessed with freedom, the country was literally founded on the principle of freedom, but when it comes to Britney Spears being a free person, they suddenly need a huge debate and there's a ton of people that are up in arms like "well maybe, IF...", like don't y'all live for that **** ?

• Content Curators

Piers Morgan does a Britney segment on PMU about her expressing her body and freedom. A Britney fan Tomi and former X factor judge Louis also weigh in saying she’s enjoying her life and should do whatever she wants. 

Edited by Caleb Ellis

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block