Paris Hilton Talks Britney on CNN: “We’re so strong for what we went through…”

• Content Curators

Paris went on CNN to talk about her abuse she endured as a teenager at a treatment facility and she agrees that her suffocating situation was similar to britney’s when Britney was held at a recovery home for 3 months against her will where she was violated. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Kletus said:

I don’t feel like the public knows enough about the forced facility stay and since everything about the conservatorship was in the shadows, people don’t really know how much of a traumatic experience that was 

I didn't follow too closely and actually thought it was over. When I saw the picture of Sam coming out with her, my heart broke. Britney looked like she saw hell. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block