Example of nudity done tastefully

1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

lol yeah and it was the first video that dropped after the cship began.

and I don't forget how people here were calling her tacky and vulgar too when the original Make Me video leaked. y'all don't want nudity "professionally done", y'all just don't want her naked :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Whos y'all? Idgaf what Britney wants to do. She can do as she pleases... It don't matter if it's done professionally or not. I don't like ***** and I'm not gonna like hers professional or from a camera phone tf

45 minutes ago, bas che said:

Exactly what I have been preaching for the past few years or so. Go nude but with grace.Β 
Β 

fans who get so defensive about everything sicken me.Β 

Nude with grace lmao Chile Britney doesn’t have to do anything the general public and or fans want her to do! She’s been controlled most her life, if she wants to pose and post how she wants it’s her choice!

Β 

Comparing a professional photoshoot to some random Instagram pics to be judged by mostly gay men is hilarious!

I doubt Britney cares if a bunch of gay men that are picking her to pieces are attracted to her or think she’s beautiful or not!Β 

3 hours ago, xksksks said:

save that β€œbe respectful” tripe for the person you defended against jordan after they called britney a β€œrebellious brat” who will β€œmake it easy for sam to divorce from” 

Β 

They’re commenting on a celebrity who put content out their for the world to judge. You’re attacking an individual on a fan forum. There’s a difference.Β 

17 hours ago, handmedown said:

They’re commenting on a celebrity who put content out their for the world to judge. You’re attacking an individual on a fan forum. There’s a difference.Β 

no there’s no difference and nothing you say will convince me to think otherwise

that fan put their content i.e their opinion out for the world to see as well. this forum is as public as britney’s instagram is. so more people see britney’s instagram than they do this forum, that merits a fan calling britney names over some nudity?Β by your logic, they deserve to be called a POS just as much as britney deserves to be called names. that fan also shared their content to dA wOrLd after all, correct? that’s what you said

the only reason you’re trying to manipulate that there’s somehow a difference is because you think celebrities are subhumans who deserve to be called β€œbrats” who their β€œhusband will easily divorce” over photos you don’t like simply bc they’re famous. just because it CoMeS WiTh dA jOb doesn’t mean it should

…….and over some pixels on instagram you don’t approve of at that

lol

if you’re fine with people calling britney names over some nude photos that you don’t like then don’t act like a slapped bit.ch when someone attacks another for calling britney names

don’t preach about respect when your practice is far from itΒ 

Β 

Β 

9 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

No, this is nudity done for a photoshoot. You are conditioned to think this is β€˜classy’ because it is done in the most palatable way. There is nothing inherently classy or not classy about nudity of any kind, our strict morality codes imposed by governing structures is what makes us believe this.

This is photoshopped, directed, framed and composed nudity packaged for mass consumption of males. It is, as basically all female nudity, a commodity to be looked at to fulfil a male fantasy.Β 

Britney literally expressed regret at her nude photo shoots in the last. The fact we think that is better than her own curated nudity show how deep our own biases run.

The reason people are reacting to Britney’s ***** is because we are so unused to seeing real nudity. To seeing lumps, bumps, imperfections. Anything real and raw. It shows how we still see female nudity as vulgar unless presented to us in the most fetishistic way- because only when it meets the standard of a male fantasy is female nudity acceptable.Β 

Bravo

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block