Example of nudity done tastefully

36 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

No, this is nudity done for a photoshoot. You are conditioned to think this is ‘classy’ because it is done in the most palatable way. There is nothing inherently classy or not classy about nudity of any kind, our strict morality codes imposed by governing structures is what makes us believe this.

This is photoshopped, directed, framed and composed nudity packaged for mass consumption of males. It is, as basically all female nudity, a commodity to be looked at to fulfil a male fantasy. 

Britney literally expressed regret at her nude photo shoots in the last. The fact we think that is better than her own curated nudity show how deep our own biases run.

The reason people are reacting to Britney’s ***** is because we are so unused to seeing real nudity. To seeing lumps, bumps, imperfections. Anything real and raw. It shows how we still see female nudity as vulgar unless presented to us in the most fetishistic way- because only when it meets the standard of a male fantasy is female nudity acceptable. 

The way I adore this comment!

Well said.

britney spears television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

No, this is nudity done for a photoshoot. You are conditioned to think this is ‘classy’ because it is done in the most palatable way. There is nothing inherently classy or not classy about nudity of any kind, our strict morality codes imposed by governing structures is what makes us believe this.

This is photoshopped, directed, framed and composed nudity packaged for mass consumption of males. It is, as basically all female nudity, a commodity to be looked at to fulfil a male fantasy. 

Britney literally expressed regret at her nude photo shoots in the last. The fact we think that is better than her own curated nudity show how deep our own biases run.

The reason people are reacting to Britney’s ***** is because we are so unused to seeing real nudity. To seeing lumps, bumps, imperfections. Anything real and raw. It shows how we still see female nudity as vulgar unless presented to us in the most fetishistic way- because only when it meets the standard of a male fantasy is female nudity acceptable. 

SO TRUE

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Britney already has done this with the womanizer video. Get over it...and let her **** show her ducking ***** dammit. 

lol yeah and it was the first video that dropped after the cship began.

and I don't forget how people here were calling her tacky and vulgar too when the original Make Me video leaked. y'all don't want nudity "professionally done", y'all just don't want her naked :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3

This is off topic, but I’m honestly shocked Hilary did a nude shoot! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 
I’ve never really seen her in a séxual way (and yes I’m aware nudity doesn’t always equate to séx). She’s never really had a graphic séx scene in TV/Film. The séxiest she’s ever portrayed herself was in the Reach Out music video, maybe in War Inc, when she gave a gas nozzle a blowie. So I’m floored. I feel like a little boy again seeing Britney strip off her suit to reveal a nude two piece costume on the VMAs.

Hilary looks incredible! I want to buy the issue but I feel like a perve since I’m a man   :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: The cashier is going to think I’m gonna beat my meat to Lizzie McGuire :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

It’s not about that. It’s more about the captions and photo dumps and looking unwell. 

Excuse her for not having a glam squad and wanting to share her feelings…she’s a diy type Cnn Hello GIF

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

This could have easily been posted in the nude thread, why make a whole new thread just to bash Britney and praise Hillary and her nudity? :gunney:

How’s he bashing Britney? He’s just pointing out how something can be improved? People can say good things about one thing and not criticise the other extreme u know.

2 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Hilary has just posted these nude shots and it is a perfect example of how nudity can be done in a really beautiful way. I believe no one is asking Britney to cover up if she wants to express herself that way, it’s just the style and quality of the photos that are distasteful and off putting 

So are you saying? That Britney doesn't do beautifully? A shade to Britney? 

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Fans vs how trolls want Britney to look on Instagram. It’s completely unfair that people are comparing a photoshoot to a iPhone selfie D97EF00B-3154-4E73-94D6-B9C0B8DC9E4B.thumb.jpeg.0dac3c860f4602cb7287f65c012dab07.jpeg3257CCF8-7438-4FF8-9D83-E4FF88966205.thumb.jpeg.0ce15c441b39d3da6ebb316b10d292bf.jpeg

She's so ******* hot!! And I'm a straight woman lol :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: People need to leave her tf alone!!! You're gorgeous, Brit :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block