Example of nudity done tastefully

Hilary has just posted these nude shots and it is a perfect example of how nudity can be done in a really beautiful way. I believe no one is asking Britney to cover up if she wants to express herself that way, it’s just the style and quality of the photos that are distasteful and off putting 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

Hilary has just posted these nude shots and it is a perfect example of how nudity can be done in a really beautiful way. I believe no one is asking Britney to cover up if she wants to express herself that way, it’s just the style and quality of the photos that are distasteful and off putting 

I actually just replied to another member who mention this and said:

First of all, Hilary doesn’t post anything like Britney. I think this is the first time I’m seeing this from her. Second off it’s tastefully done just like when Britney did it back in the day. Her caption for this is also very mature and not a “kiss my ***” kind of caption. To my last point, it doesn’t look cringy and she looks flawless. That is the difference. 

I can assure you she won’t be posting her own photos in the bathroom and in her home to the public and doing endless photo dumps with kiss my *** captions 

• Like 3

If she were to do this, even on a professional level, she will say that she is a mother of 2 children, and a future mother of a 3rd child. No one will ever be satisfied, but the good thing is that she is not out to please anyone. so yesterday she simply showed how she doesn't care, and that's fine. 

PS : Wait for her naked pictures showing her belly. ❤💕

it's the same thing. it's a naked woman, covering her "important bits" lol. just because it's in a magazine and it's been airbrushed doesn't mean it's not the same principle 

Great pictures though! I applaud Hillary. lovely how nobody is telling her in the comments that she should be stripped from her rights or to think about her children 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

No, this is nudity done for a photoshoot. You are conditioned to think this is ‘classy’ because it is done in the most palatable way. There is nothing inherently classy or not classy about nudity of any kind, our strict morality codes imposed by governing structures is what makes us believe this.

This is photoshopped, directed, framed and composed nudity packaged for mass consumption of males. It is, as basically all female nudity, a commodity to be looked at to fulfil a male fantasy. 

The reason people are reacting to Britney’s ***** is because we are so unused to seeing real nudity. To seeing lumps, bumps, imperfections. Anything real and raw. It shows how we still see female nudity as vulgar unless presented to us in the most fetishistic way- because only when it meets the standard of a male fantasy is female nudity acceptable. 

agree

britney’s photos capture real moments from real memories

not curated photoshoots taken for no reason other than the fact to show how “beautiful” the female physique can look as the op put it

not everything has to be “flattering” to the masses

she liked them and decided to post them. just like anyone else. she may look back and hate them later like everyone else does with their own pictures as well. 

but for now, britney likes them, they’re her pictures and her instagram account which she was banished from using for years. who cares 

23 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I can assure you she won’t be posting her own photos in the bathroom and in her home to the public 

hilary has posted selfies of herself in her bath tub with just an emoji covering her nipple 

but so what if she didn’t? hilary and britney aren’t the same person 

• Love 2

Jesus Christ people won't stop with this bull**** will they? It's her instagram she doesn't have to post things to please you. She doesn't exist to please you. If her posting is a problem to you, she's not the one with the problem.

istg this is the old days all over again, in twenty years this will look like the pettiest, s.e.xistest ****.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, handmedown said:

Please don't call people POS.  You can disagree but be respectful.  

save that “be respectful” tripe for the person you defended against jordan after they called britney a “rebellious brat” who will “make it easy for sam to divorce from” 

Just now, Shadow. said:

I think its hilarious you guys feel the need to dictate how britney should present herself on her own instagram account months after advocating for her freedom, you couldn't make it up! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

i don’t even get why people are so invested in cultivating her image 

it’s no different than team con devising plans circa 2008 to “clean up” britney’s 2007 image  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block