Hilary Duff Poses For Women’s Health

OMGee.  So stunning, so brave.  Yaaas queen.  I guess her and Britney can get together now and compare IG like counts and then that way they'll know which one of them is worth more as a human being...or something.

Did I get that right, is that what my response is supposed to be?

#femaleEmpowerment

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

OMG Hilary is crazy... She is posing nude.  Where is her psychological evaluation by some fame hungry doctor?  (it's sarcasm, in case someone does not understand)

I do find it ridiculous how if you pose nude for a magazine, where your photos are taken by a professional, re-touched a 1000 times in countless editing apps, and then released, it's empowering.

But if you take the photos by yourself and you keep your body realistic, you're somehow crazy. 

People are ultimately dumb af lol.

Nothing against Hilary of course, I adore her and she's looking fire :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 5
  • Like 3
41 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I do find it ridiculous how if you pose nude for a magazine, where your photos are taken by a professional, re-touched a 1000 times in countless editing apps, and then released, it's empowering.

But if you take the photos by yourself and you keep your body realistic, you're somehow crazy. 

People are ultimately dumb af lol.

Nothing against Hilary of course, I adore her and she's looking fire :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Why don’t you show us an example? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 2

I posted this in a diff thread:

This is off topic, but I’m honestly shocked Hilary did a nude shoot! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 
I’ve never really seen her in a séxual way (and yes I’m aware nudity doesn’t always equate to séx). She’s never really had a graphic séx scene in TV/Film. The séxiest she’s ever portrayed herself was in the Reach Out music video, maybe in War Inc, when she gave a gas nozzle a blowie. So I’m floored. I feel like a little boy again seeing Britney strip off her suit to reveal a nude two piece costume on the VMAs.

Hilary looks incredible! I want to buy the issue but I feel like a perve since I’m a man   :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: The cashier is going to think I’m gonna beat my meat to Lizzie McGuire :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, ThatWasFun said:

And it's a professional photo shoot...

it's not apples to apples

Considering that she hasn’t appeared in any magazine in years, just shows she’ll show it when she wants just as Hillary has. They have a right to do so when they want and how they want. 

7 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

So if you are being paid for it, then it's normal but if you aren't then you are crazy

:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Well to start I never said anything was or wasn't normal or anyone was or wasn't crazy. Ever. Let them both do what they want. But ppl here grasp at any and every thing. Case in point some odd number of months ago when Beyonce released a series of photos promoting her clothing line where she happened to be nude. Everyone here was doing her like they are doing Hilary now. Those professional photo shoots are not the same thing as Britney posting private intimate "grindr" selfies on instagram for the world to see. 

Apples to apples would be Britney wanting to be naked in a cage for a big budget music video (...and then being told she had to be painted and then being told they aren't releasing the video kind of makes sense why she wants to post naked whenever/wherever).

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block