Sam shares a new photo of him and Britney together

• Super Mods
On 5/11/2022 at 9:46 AM, BlackoutITZ said:

You literally said that her appearance is unmaintained, making comments about how you preferred parts of her face in the past, but now you are claiming that you only said she has a gap in her teeth? Do you think we all can't read or something? If you are going to make these these rude and insulting posts then at least own it and don't try to act dumb when you get called out for it.

That was what you're commenting about, right?

The Gap.

Thats what started this whole thing.

And ok fine yeah I said it!

So what?

It is true that Britney is low maintenance especially compared to modern celebs but thats Britney.

I accepted it.

I just pointed out the truth.

I really dont see how im being rude,

can you explain that to me please?

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

That was what you're commenting about, right?

The Gap.

Thats what started this whole thing.

And ok fine yeah I said it!

So what?

It is true that Britney is low maintenance especially compared to modern celebs but thats Britney.

I accepted it.

I just pointed out the truth.

I really dont see how im being rude,

can you explain that to me please?

If you honestly can't understand why writing negative comments about somebody's appearance is rude, then you're a lost cause. It's not my job to teach you manners.

• Super Mods
26 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

If you honestly can't understand why writing negative comments about somebody's appearance is rude, then you're a lost cause. It's not my job to teach you manners.

Whatever.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

All I said was about her gap and thats what triggered you.

Im done talking about this.

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Whatever.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

All I said was about her gap and thats what triggered you.

Im done talking about this.

No, you said you preferred her old smile, that her appearance is unmaintained, and commented on the gap in her teeth. But yet you continue to say that you only commented about the gap as if your posts aren't right there and we can't read... learn some respect or at least own the dumb **** you say.

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

No, you said you preferred her old smile, that her appearance is unmaintained, and commented on the gap in her teeth. But yet you continue to say that you only commented about the gap as if your posts aren't right there and we can't read... learn some respect or at least own the dumb **** you say.

WHATEVER!

BYE BICH! 

marilyn-monroe-bye-*****.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block