This forum is not the same...

1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

I think you are so iconic. We never cross paths or talk but I love how you and @RebellionSparklesalways have the facts and are ready to deliver em to Brit to send her family and Team Con to jail. ๐Ÿ˜˜

That's exactly what I was thinking...We never cross paths! (Not that I'm so iconic.ย :eyes_britney_laugh:ย )

Well, our next research thread shall be dedicated to you, JT. We will work hard to deliver B's family and Team CON to jail in your honor!

Orange jumpsuits for all on behalf ofย @JayTawndre!

ย 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

hey. welcome back jay.ย  ย hope your doing well.

I'm working on reinventing myself. I'm doing better. Prayers and good vibes from you all have been a drive for me to fight for my life. I want an iconic 30th birthday party in July and invite all of Exhale. No capย :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Love hearing this, amazing you've been alcohol free for 10 days! Very proud of you, keep it up and keep smashing it like you have been.

It's really nice to see this thread and all the good wishes.

I was so surprised by this thread and how Jordan is the first commentย :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:and you and Urbanney showing me love. Even @CrazyButItFeelsAllrighthas been super kind lately to me!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block