This forum is not the same...

Oh my goodness wow I did not expect this this is so sweet and so kind of all of you guys I really appreciate everyone's kind words I am out of the program unfortunately it was way more intense than set free was it was honestly just too much for me I'm looking for something non-religious I have my own personal battles that I'm dealing with God right now I feel like disconnected from him and I just feel like everything that I've been through these last few years has been uncalled for and I just kind of feel like why would God allow this to happen I'm not saying that I hate God or anything it's just kind of frustrating and right now I'm currently at the hospital and I will be sharing a video update with you guys very very soon like within the next few minutes but to everyone who has shown me love including all of the moderators Jordan Miller thank you so much for your kind words everyone at exhale and breathe heavy you guys have proven to me that you're more of a family to me than my own family will ever be and I don't know what's next my best friend is going to be picking me up from the hospital and we'll see what happens but I just really am grateful to have such an amazing support system and you guys are my support system like you don't know how much this thread means to me and thank you so much @rennen2.0for creating This Thread me and you have had our differences in the past but you are such an amazing person and I just appreciate everyone's love and support. 

My philosophy is this I would much rather be myself 100% unapologetically gay and living my life and being able to be in touch and have my phone more than being in a program where they're trying to pray the gay away honestly you know this is who I am and God is showing me his love my entire life despite my ***uality and it's just hard being in these Christian programs because it's just not for me and honestly I don't want to go down that route so I think what I'm going to do now is I'm going to just try and find an actual shelter so that I could get back to work.

• Love 7
On 5/9/2022 at 9:23 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Hope he is doing well as well 🙏 

You have been soooo supportive and kind. The Leader of Exhale always showing love, featuring my threads! This is like soooo much to me. Thanks for your support King 💗 

Pssss I'm thinking of trying Las Vegas again! Would love to have lunch if I move back ☺️ imagine the meltdowns 😂😂😂

On 5/9/2022 at 8:34 AM, rennen2.0 said:

... without JayTawndré.  :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Yes, I said it. If you don't agree, move on.

I hope he's doing well.

Sis I was absolutely shook opening this thread.... I seen a bunch of y'all tagging me and I didn't know what to expect reading!!!! 😂

Then I opened it and wow.... You are so amazing. Thank you for being you! Thank you for the laughs and the fun shade we share. You are awesome and I'm blessed to have an online support system like you guys. 

Exhale is my home. I didn't intend on my hiatus to last a week again but these Christian programs are Not For me! I'm going to find a shelter and get back to work... Work is what will get me out of this hole I'm in. It's embarrassing to ask for financial support from friends and family when I can make the money myself. I'm at the hospital waiting for my results from my blood samples and urine. Praying it is not bad news! 

• Love 2
On 5/9/2022 at 9:30 AM, RebellionSparkles said:

we can send him a care package!! I can put it together and send to him.

Any notes or suggestions of what to include?

I was thinking about sending him one anyway, but i'm sure it would mean a lot to him if yall included suggestions of stuff to send or notes of love.

You're so kind! Check out my video update. I am going to stay with my best friend until Monday then I'm going to a shelter! Screw these Christian programs they do nothing for me anymore 

• Love 1
On 5/10/2022 at 8:33 AM, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

I have been thinking alot and worrying about him. I have talked to him on the phone a few times. But I live in Sweden and there's a time difference and I have been dealing with some horrible things myself. My dad got a really bad cancer and died. I wasn't able to call him because I was feeling totally broken. I hope he hasn't done something to himself... When did anyone have some kind of contact with him? Can anyone maybe contact the police for information or something? I wish I could do something. Get a place at a really good rehab. That includes the best people with medical experts and love.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I'm so sorry about your father! Please call me ASAP 💗💗💗

I’m glad you’re back and doing okay, Jay! I was literally thinking today about how I miss your posts and hope you’re doing okay (I didn’t see this thread - haven’t been very active lately). Sending you lots of love and well wishes. ❤️❤️❤️ :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I’m glad you’re back and doing okay, Jay! I was literally thinking today about how I miss your posts and hope you’re doing okay (I didn’t see this thread - haven’t been very active lately). Sending you lots of love and well wishes. ❤️❤️❤️ :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Aww thanks ☺️ I appreciate you! ❤️ Sending love and hugs back atcha! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

My philosophy is this I would much rather be myself 100% unapologetically gay and living my life and being able to be in touch and have my phone more than being in a program where they're trying to pray the gay away honestly you know this is who I am and God is showing me his love my entire life despite my ***uality and it's just hard being in these Christian programs because it's just not for me and honestly I don't want to go down that route so I think what I'm going to do now is I'm going to just try and find an actual shelter so that I could get back to work.

I’m so happy you are out of that place—I hate that the only housing solutions in your area are evangelical church funded, prey the gay away housing programs. Here on BH we want you to pray the gay to slay.

i feel so dumb for thinking I could help you find housing options. Ngl, I did not want to admit how many hours I spent calling and researching places bc I felt like a flop for not finding anything.
I believed a housing safety net solution HAD to exist, but I was 💯% wrong. Those tax dollars I paid to Cali are a bigger flop than I am.

well anyway…super glad to have you back…this place was not the same without you.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

yeah lol, hope you're feeling better :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Aww ur sweet! ❤️ Yes I'm feeling better. Doing what I need to do to be in better circumstances. I know it's hard to believe but my rollercoaster life is true. I'm very transparent. To the point where my own family talks **** about me in DM messages and comments. It sucks! 🥺

Pssss I will sign up for your Onlyfans somehow! 😝😝

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block