This forum is not the same...

I have been thinking alot and worrying about him. I have talked to him on the phone a few times. But I live in Sweden and there's a time difference and I have been dealing with some horrible things myself. My dad got a really bad cancer and died. I wasn't able to call him because I was feeling totally broken. I hope he hasn't done something to himself... When did anyone have some kind of contact with him? Can anyone maybe contact the police for information or something? I wish I could do something. Get a place at a really good rehab. That includes the best people with medical experts and love.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3
On 5/9/2022 at 1:39 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

i know where he is!  i was trying to help him navigate the homeless/housing benefits system in Cali.  If anyone is wondering, the "safety net" is non existent...just a bunch of waitlists. Christian rehab programs were the only near-term housing option...the last Christian program was a prey the gay away type place, so hopefully this one is better.

I want to send him a care package (I'm not even sure it is allowed)...but i figure its better to try than to not try.  Just knowing there is a thread on BH about how he is missed might bring a smile to his face. 

You are right about the safety nets in the western USA...waitlists are years long. I think Cali is the worst. Too many people. I tell people that they need to move to small towns to get sober because the cities are crawling with temptation for addicts. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

You are right about the safety nets in the western USA...waitlists are years long. I think Cali is the worst. Too many people. I tell people that they need to move to small towns to get sober because the cities are crawling with temptation for addicts. 

Omg I was such a dummy thinking I could help Jay…an optimist with no experience. Jay wound up finding all solutions himself bc, as always, peeps just love him and give him all the deets.

My only contribution was giving confidence in the conclusion that there are no housing solutions in his neck of the woods. I put a lot of hours in the search, and then after no results, I misappropriated a lot of my company’s resources to have people search, text, email, call the Cali housing benefits system. the conclusion was that there are no housing solutions, just waitlists.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

I have been thinking alot and worrying about him. I have talked to him on the phone a few times. But I live in Sweden and there's a time difference and I have been dealing with some horrible things myself. My dad got a really bad cancer and died. I wasn't able to call him because I was feeling totally broken. I hope he hasn't done something to himself... When did anyone have some kind of contact with him? Can anyone maybe contact the police for information or something? I wish I could do something. Get a place at a really good rehab. That includes the best people with medical experts and love.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Such sad news regarding your dad! So sorry for your loss. I lost mine just last year due to COVID. Stay strong and sending you lots of love ❤️❤️

• Love 4
2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Temptation isn’t even the right word. How is someone suffering from a health issue expected to get healthier while homeless? 
everything about this situation sux.

Temptation is the word IMO... I know ppl that got clean while in jail and ended up right in the same situation later because of their "friends" and easy access to substances in big cities. But substances are pretty much everywhere now but homelessness in big cities is much worse because high population numbers cause resources to be stretched thin. Yeah...its a hard situation. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Nothing against him, but I don't believe a statement that man says :orangu_orangutan_ape: It sounds like a lot of attention seeking to me, not to say he's a bad or good person, I don't know him. Just my gut feeling :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:He probably just chillaxing lol

I totally understand what you’re saying. Im kinda in the same situation as he is but in a better place (im really happy i dont live in the VS and have parents who care a bit about me) but im less vocal about it.

So i choose to believe and feel for him. Hope he is doing well and wil be a fighter and stronger then yesterday when he leaves rehab . :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3
8 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Does anyone know his favorite foods/candies? Or have any good ideas of what to include in a care package?

im sending a care package Friday…and I’ll include notes from this thread.

Btw, Jay is at [redacted]

Please do not share where he is staying publicly.

Check this thread out:

On 4/23/2022 at 5:03 AM, JayTawndre said:

Lay's Sour Cream and Onion chips, Chicken In a Biscuit Crackers, Beef Jerky, Butter Butter Cookies, Taqis and Nacho Cheese Dip with Salsa Verde Doritos :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block