Janet Jackson Wows At Kentucky Derby

Her set lists are always so fire. I remember I saw her live on the state kf the world tour and just danced and sang along the entire time. It was one of the funnest nights of my late 20s (LOL) 

I don’t understand ppl who take videos and scream at the same time. Nails on a chalkboard.

• Love 3
On 5/9/2022 at 6:29 AM, Marcusmarcus said:

Um Madonna performs on global stages??? This is the Kentucky derby. KENTUCKY. There’s a different target market for each of them and that’s ok. Janet is Kentucky 

You trynna throw shade at Janet for performing in small Arenas while Madonna is performing on global stages but look at the performances of both and they will speak for themselves .... Madonna is amazing but her fans refuse to admit her time as a performer is already done ..... 

• Love 4
On 5/9/2022 at 2:29 PM, Marcusmarcus said:

Um Madonna performs on global stages??? This is the Kentucky derby. KENTUCKY. There’s a different target market for each of them and that’s ok. Janet is Kentucky 

“janet is kentucky”

LMFAOOOOOO

I love both and I don't know why Madonna was brought up again. That's so 80s... Janet looks and performed amazingly. 

At her 50s Madonna was in huge world tours with the Sticky tour, Mdna and Rebel Heart...... Do you need more evidences? 

Her recent performances have been just for fun. She is doing all of it just for fun. Even though she sounds atrocious at times and looks like she's into something.. She is still better than today's 20s pop stars. In all ways. Bye Rodrigo, Cabelo, Doja Cats and other "profissional talkers" aka rappers... 

20 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

We’re praying

Yes. The fact that it was announced already in 2020 and then we have had to wait this long.... Ugh 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

WE NEED IT!!! 

For the album i want it to be a mix of Feminist Janet meets Damita Jo/Strawberry Janet as far as music direction

As far as collabs.. We need:

Janet X Bruno

Janet X Ciara (it's time we need that collab and we would LOOOOVEEEEEE to see Motha Queenet and her daughter Ciara to do a 'Me Against the Music' type song/collab... It's what we all need. Missy should also be on the track too) 

Janet X Britney 

Janet X Tinashe 

Idk.. 

Hell, if this becomes Janet's Confessions era (era-wise and success-wise)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On 5/8/2022 at 8:03 PM, delete me said:

She looks awesome! Love her!

Take notes Madonna!

What are you kidding, girl Janet is doing festivals, Thus is like Ace of base, Real McCoy territory, it's kinda funny and also sad, cos we know why she has to do these has beens kinda shows..

It is due to the super bowl, but this is the same woman that performed at Glastonbury and Kylie Minogue basically overshadowed her with actual live vocals, let's not act like everytime Janet did a music festival, the lip sync allegations or can anybody hear her from her whispering vocals..

I would be embarrassed as hell if I was an artist that everybody thinks is the volume all the way up or is she just that soft if a vocalist that the music drowns her out..

On 5/10/2022 at 5:38 AM, Leolileinstein said:

💯💯

M stans are a disease. It's time for them to face their bull... And accept that Janet is the Queen of Pop.

Where's Janet impact outside the US, None of her albums sales are amazing, I mean even Whitney has 30 Million global sellers, same with Mimi..

She rarely has a Number one single outside the , if anybody is a local act it's definitely Janet Jackson..

Someone in Europe said it best, You hear old school from Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, but you don't hear Janet Jackson on the radio, so call me crazy, but I question her popularity outside the US, cos nobody even knows her, and if you mention her it's Michaels sister is the answer..

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Where's Janet impact outside the US, None of her albums sales are amazing, I mean even Whitney has 30 Million global sellers, same with Mimi..

She rarely has a Number one single outside the , if anybody is a local act it's definitely Janet Jackson..

Someone in Europe said it best, You hear old school from Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, but you don't hear Janet Jackson on the radio, so call me crazy, but I question her popularity outside the US, cos nobody even knows her, and if you mention her it's Michaels sister is the answer..

LOL

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block