Demi Lovato Stuns For Inked Magazine & Talks Forthcoming Album🌹

• Content Curators

“I only did a few songs so [the album] is still very new. My writing style hasn't changed much. It's just going into the studio, thinking of a concept that I'm passionate about, and wanting to write a song about it.” — Demi Lovato  

"There will always be songs that don't make the album that you wish did. But if they didn't make the album, it's for a reason." — Demi Lovato 

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

“I only did a few songs so [the album] is still very new. My writing style hasn't changed much. It's just going into the studio, thinking of a concept that I'm passionate about, and wanting to write a song about it.” — Demi Lovato  

"There will always be songs that don't make the album that you wish did. But if they didn't make the album, it's for a reason." — Demi Lovato 

Stuns?

• Haha 2

They look stunning! She really looks great with long hair. And I’m actually wondering how their image is going to be presented this time around, with all of the gender stuff she’s talked about it’ll be interesting to see what they do. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block