Fan sites are claiming that Lady Gaga’s debut sold more than Baby One More Time

Lmao the “EP” is practically an entire album.  I always considered it a full album, what was it 8 songs? 
but yeah not a single song from TF appears on TFM, two completely separate pieces of work…you don’t just combine sales of two different pieces of work :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

then they should combine Christina Aguilera's sales with Mi Reflejo too, since even though I suppose her actual first album was also released in Latin America, Mi Reflejo was basically considered her debut, since it included the same singles like Genie in a Bottle, Come On Over, etc, just in Spanish

This would actually make sense and I would argue the same for Lady Gaga if she rereleased The Fame in another language

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

No way gaga sold more than 30million on her debut liessss:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I hate these stan wars, but when we know Britney sold that much off one album I get irritated seeing these things. We all know many people don't do their research so while some people may shrug it off as "who cares?" many of the people liking these posts will begin to believe these lies 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Lmao the “EP” is practically an entire album.  I always considered it a full album, what was it 8 songs? 
but yeah not a single song from TF appears on TFM, two completely separate pieces of work…you don’t just combine sales of two different pieces of work :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Exactly. If it had been a deluxe version released as The Fame Deluxe then it would've made sense

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block