Little Mix react to gay proposal during their LGBTQ+ anthem at recent concert

The girls reaction to a gay proposal they witnessed during their LGBTQ+ song 'Secret Love Song Pt 2' :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Before they sang the song Jade dedicated the song to their LGBTQ+ fans and said she hopes Little Mix gave them a safe space during the past 10+ years to be who they want to be and love whoever they want to love.

So sweet.

Officially 7 days of Little Mix left until their last show next Saturday.

2_JS263095223.jpg

• Love 4

I think it must feel so very humbling to realize that your art created a safe space for people to come together, feel comfortable and connect with each other so much so that they choose your concert as the place to get engaged. Like, if I were an artist and that happened to me, I think I could genuinely say I made the world a bit of a better place by creating a happy place on this earth. Their reactions are so sweet!

• Love 4

Just purchased my ticket for the Livestream!! So excited to watch the show and I Know I'll cry - especially when they will haha

@Slayer do you know if I can watch on more than 1 device? I'm having my bday party that day and I want to play it on two TVs. Never bought a live stream ticket before so not sure how it works/what restrictions they have

• Love 1
2 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Just purchased my ticket for the Livestream!! So excited to watch the show and I Know I'll cry - especially when they will haha

@Slayer do you know if I can watch on more than 1 device? I'm having my bday party that day and I want to play it on two TVs. Never bought a live stream ticket before so not sure how it works/what restrictions they have

I've got live stream tickets too! Aww that's amazing you want to play it at your party :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm honestly not sure if i'm honest with you on how strict it'll be! I do know it's only available for 48 hours after the concert too.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

I've got live stream tickets too! Aww that's amazing you want to play it at your party :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm honestly not sure if i'm honest with you on how strict it'll be! I do know it's only available for 48 hours after the concert too.

Yes I'm gonna force our favorite queens on them on my bday with some mimosas! I'll probably watch the concert over and over again. Maybe I'll just buy a second ticket just to be safe and stream it everywhere. THE WORLD MUST SEE LITTLE MIX

Wish we could watch it together xo Happy Season 3 GIF by Friends

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block