Britney Talks Loving Instagram in 2016

“Honestly, I still don’t use my computer,” she laughs. “My kids use the computer more than I do! I understand that a lot of people are into it, and I have days where I write and stuff, but it’s really not for me. It’s not my thing.” Which doesn’t mean she doesn’t have an online presence—a pretty lovable one at that, thanks to Instagram, where Spears’s feed is something to behold. In a time when certain unnamed artists would never think of posting anything with a hair out of place or just the right click-worthy composition, Spears’s shots feel refreshingly unrehearsed: grainy, imperfect, and real. Here she is doing yoga. There she is teasing herself about the size of her forehead, or her orange spray tan, comparing herself to an Oompa Loompa. There are random, tranquil pictures of nature alongside lots of shots of the kids. The takeaway is an unapologetic embrace of life as a pop star turned soccer mom.

“I do love Instagram,” she concedes. “And my kids are with me like 24-7, so it’s inevitable that they’ll be on there. And honestly, I know it sounds weird, but I look up people all the time on it. Because I find people so interesting, and I’m curious about them. It’s a gateway to meet new people. I think the whole concept of Instagram is really cool.”

https://vmagazine.com/article/v100-living-for-britney/

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block