Britney Switching To Atlantic Records? Andrew George Follows Her On Instagram 🎢

Doubt that's true.Β  And anyway, I hope she just goes independent. It's 2022, you don't need a label anymore.Β  It's so easy for anyone, including you and me, to release music on all major streaming platforms and social media. She would have full creative freedom, work with whoever she wants, perform whatever she wants, own all her music, and will get compensated much greater than being on a label since they take a big cut.Β  She's been on RCA for a long time now, and for what? They've never done their job for any of her albums since they took over.Β  It was their responsibility to market her work. Britney did her part and did lots of promo for Glory at the beginning, but the label didn't do jack (no in-store or public space marketing, no online marketing, no nothing).Β  And her own team also screwed her over by not letting her do what she wants. She clearly wanted to perform more new songs during POM (like most artists do during their era tours), and they wouldn't let her.Β  So I hope she goes full independent or starts her own label, she has the money and the amazing connections already.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block