Charli XCX embraces sucker, her 2014 punk pop album after a usual anti era.

Ahh!!! The usual i was very angry and totally not me, and i hated it for a while but cant deny it eventually artistry..

Melanie C and her 20 years, I'm Melanie C not a spice girl, Pink and her 22 year stance on cant take me home will not be recognized no matter how it's many people favorite album of theirs By Pink.

Avril and her distancing from the best damn thing, she embraced that girl in her critically acclaimed album Love Suxxx..

And we have Charli XCX who's first two albums 2013's True Romance and 2014 (US) and 2015's international release of Sucker, even critics said the girl who went full on dance pop is basically a reinvention cos when we first met her she wasn't this Charli, but a rock and roll punk vibe chick telling guys off like the title track to Sucker or how in ha ha ha they were the cool kids until he proved her right, and lied and good job sir for ******* it up. 

She even acknowledges she isn't the same girl, but that was who she was.

And she admits for a while i was very anti everything about sucker. 

She likes Gold coins, Need ur luv is a bop, and despite being basic Boom clap is a bop and ******* iconic and is why she's here..

But one song she hates is Breaking the rules, dissed it cos of the standard practice of songwriting camps at the time.

She even said whoever gets it is a ****'  idiot, well she laughs cos like she said i became the idiot after all.

@Slayer

@MikeHunt

@Jordan Miller

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block