Conservatorship In Hawaii Terminated!

• Content Curators
40 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Oh wow I know Jamie filed for her to have one in Hawaii, but I had no idea it was actually in place. Wtf 

Are you doing a livestream this week? 👑 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

What’s with this attitude? If anything it proves they were right and the conservatorship in Hawaii was indeed active.

Conservatorship was active but couldn't have functioned after she being free in November. Some bunch of fans made this like it's the end of the world and linking things with Sam etc etc. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Oh wow I know Jamie filed for her to have one in Hawaii, but I had no idea it was actually in place. Wtf 

It was in place after being extended, but ended in November because the Conservatorship was ended in California, which was the state of its origin. Their website hadn't been updated since October, before termination. 

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, leviathan said:

What’s with this attitude? If anything it proves they were right and the conservatorship in Hawaii was indeed active.

It wasn't active. The basis document on which that rumour was started (a screenshot of the Hawaii Court website, I believe) was very said "Last Updated: October 2021". This was repeated time and time again to individuals pushing it out but they refused to listen.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Conservatorship was active but couldn't have functioned after she being free in November. Some bunch of fans made this like it's the end of the world and linking things with Sam etc etc. 

39 minutes ago, Applejack said:

it wasn't. it was just an extension they forgot to update. the conservatorship was effectively terminated in november 2021

28 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It wasn't active. The basis document on which that rumour was started (a screenshot of the Hawaii Court website, I believe) was very said "Last Updated: October 2021". This was repeated time and time again to individuals pushing it out but they refused to listen.

lol of course I get it; I’m not saying otherwise but it’s good to see confirmation / updated records.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

It is very strange how having a critical mindset and questioning the media narrative is labeled as conspiracy theory. Many people, especially Americans are  asleep not to question anything. For 13 years, the fans watched this woman to be enslaved and abused. Not only they watched her but also bullied her for not looking fit enough or not dancing good enough. She was treated worse than a caged circus animal. Still nobody is criminally charged for this horror. When some people rightfully question this, they become conspiracy theorist???  Ok, it's better than being a halfwit who believes in whatever the mainstream media tells them.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block