Was it disrespectful of Kim Kardashian to wear Marilyn Monroe’s iconic dress?

The internet is going wild after seeing Kim Kardashian wear Marilyn Monroe’s iconic dress that she wore to sing Happy Birthday to the president. Everyone is saying she destroyed a historical dress and is literally getting so upset over this! She wore the original dress on the red carpet and then changed into a replica that was made for her as soon as she got inside. 

It’s literally a dress. I think she looked great and don’t really see the issue with her wearing it. She was being respectful with it and it’s not like she’s not the most famous woman on the planet right now :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Thoughts? 
spacer.pngspacer.png

She also lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks to fit into this dress. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I’m ok with her wearing a piece of dress, but blatantly admitting she lost that much weight to just fit in? I’m so sick of these women who relies on their body to sell whatever. Another example is the trash Belcalis - another epitome of disgusting. Why am I bringing Belcalis here? Well, no talent, lots of plastic surgeries, disgusting behavior to make a living? Imma throw up now. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Lili Reinhardt (Betty Cooper) actually ssid the truth, we should stop talking about the dress and the ugly hair color, hair stylist's and beauty graduates are dragging her uneven blond tones. 

But the elephant of her basically starving herself for 3 weeks to drop 16 pounds, is what needs to be addressed, setting once again a bad example..

And another reason to stop supporting that family who's whole career, and image is all about their body..

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I wouldn't say disrespectful. Gaga wore Audrey Hepburn's necklace at the Oscars in 2019 and I don't remember anyone saying that was disrespectful.

The dress obviously didn't fit Kim around the waist though as she couldn't zip it up properly from the back.

Edited by Isla

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block