Paris Hilton obsession with Britney

Hello guys! I’ve been lurking here for awhile and decided to create an account. English isn’t my first language so I’m sorry for any mistakes.

I don’t know if some of you remember but back in 2007 the contents of Paris Hilton’s storage locker were leaked online in a website called Pari***posed.com. There were a lot of compromising photos and videos of her and you can see some of them here https://web.archive.org/web/20070702104348/http://pari***posed.com/

If you scroll down you can see ‘’What is Paris's obsession with Britney Spears? See Paris Hilton's collection of Britney memorabilia and see what she wrote about her in her diary before Britney's divorce.’’

I always knew Paris was a fan of Britney before hanging out with her in 2006 but didn’t know she had an obsession with her. Anyone here was on this website back in 2007 and remember what was said about Britney?

2 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i mean if someone stole my things they'd think i have an obsession with her too. aren't we all a bit obsessed? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

ps that website is giving me the creeps. poor paris, this was a terrible invasion of privacy

Sure we are, I'm just curious to know what she said about Britney's divorce. I felt bad for Paris at first except that are videos of her saying racist and homophobic things.

• Like 1

I feel like we don't need to see her storage locker to know she's obsessed with Britney as she's pretty public about it! It's so gross that someone would take and publicize someone's private belongings like this. Glad I'm not a celebrity. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block