Make Me (LaChapelle Version) body double

2 hours ago, Antidote said:

Yeah Body doubles are always used for setting up lights, cameras and acting so as not to exhaust the artist, sometimes you get a better shot with the body double and the director has to decide whether to use it or not.

I'm a director btw.

In TTWE they also used a body double in some dance scenes... 

19 hours ago, Antidote said:

Yeah Body doubles are always used for setting up lights, cameras and acting so as not to exhaust the artist, sometimes you get a better shot with the body double and the director has to decide whether to use it or not.

I'm a director btw.

Oh, I didin't know about using body double for setting up and I think that's wise. Thank you for the explanation! I always thought that they're used only for some shots that star is not able to record  (just like in TTWE.. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block