Supreme Court to overturn ******** rights

On 5/5/2022 at 2:23 PM, BUWYGF said:

Lol USA is so messed up. I can't believe ya'll are allowing this in the 21st century? What is wrong with you guys? Demolish that fu*king system and fight for your rights.

I'm telling you, we would never allow this b/s in Europe. Not in a million years. Except for Poland but they are known for being the crazies of Europe. 

******** isnt illegal its just going to be a state issue now. A lor of the US actually has less abortioan restictions than most european countries.  Most European counries allow ******** up to 11 - 12 weeks. Apart from Sweden 18 weeks, Germany 22 weeks, Finland 20 weeks and Netherlands 24 weeks.

Wheras the US is ******* barbaric and in some states allows it up until birth or the third trimester. Some restriction is good and that actually what most people want Not a full on ban but restictions. So basically they want to be as resticted as we are in Europe. 

On 5/5/2022 at 3:40 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

All I can say is coat hangers.

Metal coat hangers, the fact that reality is about to happen..

And breathe but a lot of the anti LGBT laws will more affect gay men, let's have that conversation..

Straight men always ****ed with two girls, but two men kissing and being ***ual..

And we all know damn well this is from the same party that always is found tapping a foot under a men's bathroom stall, so it's the hypocrisy and oh yeah. The pregnant mistresses that get their ********'s paid by the same party as well.

But the emails actually ruined her..

I'm proud to say, hate to say I told you so, but you refused to listen and now it's to late to say you're sorry.

jeus christ... its not illegal.  Why does no one read?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

******** isnt illegal its just going to be a state issue now. A lor of the US actually has less abortioan restictions than most european countries.  Most European counries allow ******** up to 11 - 12 weeks. Apart from Sweden 18 weeks, Germany 22 weeks, Finland 20 weeks and Netherlands 24 weeks.

Wheras the US is ******* barbaric and in some states allows it up until birth or the third trimester. Some restriction is good and that actually what most people want Not a full on ban but restictions. So basically they want to be as resticted as we are in Europe. 

ohhhh ok, I had no idea! I appreciate that you explained this to me :)

• Like 1

Some believe ******** to be a satanic ritual. Present day culture revolves so heavily around ***uality and s** appeal. Everyone should be able to make their own decisions, although I also think that the healthcare industry and political system should provide more clarity. Paparazzi follow people who receive pay checks to act in a movie, but they don’t follow those who benefit from falsehoods/false promises enough. Paparazzi should follow people who can help decide to change our rights, rather than those who are paid to entertain.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block