Supreme Court to overturn ******** rights

2 hours ago, ToxicJAM said:

They are considered *********, my cousin just had one 7 month ago. 

according to a doctor I spoke with even if ******** would become totally illegal in the US (which it wont) medical procedures that lead to the death of the fetus are allowed because they are not considered *********. But maybe that depends on the illness. 

Good! Practice safe s** , *****s , birth control ! 
 Just because you have a fling and get preggers doesn’t give you a right to ****** .

Tho ******** should be legal for r*** or incest victims or ppl who could die during pregnancy etc .

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

according to a doctor I spoke with even if ******** would become totally illegal in the US (which it wont) medical procedures that lead to the death of the fetus are allowed because they are not considered *********. But maybe that depends on the illness. 

It can but also they would have to basically wait till the last minute when it basically becomes dangerous to do the procedure instead of taking care of it right away once found.

On 5/3/2022 at 1:59 PM, Stefani said:

I'm a gay man, so I honestly have no opinion about this matter. But I admit that seeing the ATRLgays screeching and ranting about this is kinda funny because they're the last people who should be upset about women's rights considering that they all spend several hours per day dragging women. :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

I’m with you on this.  I’m not a woman,  therefore I will not be having a baby and I’m not straight,  therefore I will not be impregnating a woman :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Doing away with roe cs wade is literally just taking the power away from the federaL government and making this a state by state issue. So many people so upset they can’t kill a baby, so odd. The people saying “men can’t speak on women body’s” so now all of a sudden gender matters? “My body my choice” but not when it comes to vaccines, got it. Planned parenthood is racist! There is a reason they are at the corner of every minority community nationwide but why aren’t they in predominantly white neighborhoods? They want minorities to kill their babies to keep the white race the majority for as long as possible. End of rant

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ExXL said:

Men shouldn't make laws regarding women's bodies , period. 

That's a bit too much, isn't it? 

I agree with him for the most part BUT it really depends on the weeks. 

I mean there are countries where you can have an ******** in the last minute basically and that seems not right to me. 

But there are other countries like Malta, all ******** are illegal, even if the woman dies! Which is crazy! 

So the solution for many women will be: Go to another state or country, it won't change anything. 

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

11 hours ago, Alexanda said:

That's a bit too much, isn't it? 

I agree with him for the most part BUT it really depends on the weeks. 

I mean there are countries where you can have an ******** in the last minute basically and that seems not right to me. 

But there are other countries like Malta, all ******** are illegal, even if the woman dies! Which is crazy! 

So the solution for many women will be: Go to another state or country, it won't change anything. 

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Yeah I mean obviously I wouldn't support killing a baby , but a fetus is not a baby 

• Super Mods

Lol USA is so messed up :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I can't believe ya'll are allowing this in the 21st century? What is wrong with you guys? Demolish that fu*king system and fight for your rights.

I'm telling you, we would never allow this b/s in Europe. Not in a million years. Except for Poland but they are known for being the crazies of Europe. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, Itsme said:

Doing away with roe cs wade is literally just taking the power away from the federaL government and making this a state by state issue. So many people so upset they can’t kill a baby, so odd. The people saying “men can’t speak on women body’s” so now all of a sudden gender matters? “My body my choice” but not when it comes to vaccines, got it. Planned parenthood is racist! There is a reason they are at the corner of every minority community nationwide but why aren’t they in predominantly white neighborhoods? They want minorities to kill their babies to keep the white race the majority for as long as possible. End of rant

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: sis

• Super Mods
On 5/3/2022 at 3:43 PM, revecus said:

Good.

******** is ******. 

I feel like if there was more ******** in the past, we wouldn't be stuck with as many idiots as we are nowadays :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Maybe people who are so against ******** just want to secure more idiots like them are born? It's a sad world.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

All I can say is coat hangers.

Metal coat hangers, the fact that reality is about to happen..

And breathe but a lot of the anti LGBT laws will more affect gay men, let's have that conversation..

Straight men always ****ed with two girls, but two men kissing and being ***ual..

And we all know damn well this is from the same party that always is found tapping a foot under a men's bathroom stall, so it's the hypocrisy and oh yeah. The pregnant mistresses that get their ********'s paid by the same party as well.

But the emails actually ruined her..

I'm proud to say, hate to say I told you so, but you refused to listen and now it's to late to say you're sorry.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block