Supreme Court to overturn ******** rights

8 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You go by facts instead of religious views. That's how. You have a heart for those that are victims of r*** and incest. 

There is such a thing as objective reality. I don't blame you for both sides-ing this because that's what the internet has done to public discourse, but it's very frustrating because we have the facts on what it does to women's health. Women end up dying or in the emergency room. 

And promote ********* to be safe, legal and rare. Meaning let's not be taboo about s** and educate people on prevention through contraception. That won't help with cases of r*** or incest, but will help reduce the number of ********* needed in the first place. 

******** rights activists as a whole don't see a mostly developed fetus as a "clump of cells." With late term *********, it mostly has to do with the health of the mother. At that point, an ******** is tragic and not something the mother usually wants because by then they have chosen to have the baby.

But do you have a motherless baby or do you save the mother's life so that she can live to try again? 

This is also a very frightening precedent for overturning same-s** marriage in many states in America. What a sad slide backwards. 

I’m pro ******** and not religious. I agree that religion shouldn’t dictate law.

But that reasoning isn’t going to click for the specific religious people who view it as literal ****** that’s no different than manslaughter.

4 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I’m pro ******** and not religious. I agree that religion shouldn’t dictate law.

But that logic isn’t going to click for the specific religious people who view it as ******.

Their stupidity shouldn't impact the life and health of women. 

Funny how the right says banning guns won't reduce gun violence yet banning ********* will end them all :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Time and time again, data has shown if you promote safe and healthy s**, you can reduce ********* without making them illegal 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

This comment is the same as when slave owners claimed their slaves were their property, and that those who do not own slaves have no right to impede on their "right" to own them.

A human being is not "property". 

It’s not though. Are you talking about the “property” of a child? A man should not have a say in what happens to a woman’s body. Effing duh. Banning ******** will ONLY ban safe *********…

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

This comment is the same as when slave owners claimed their slaves were their property, and that those who do not own slaves have no right to impede on their "right" to own them.

So then you agree? Women shouldn't be property and have their rights and health be determined by other people's religious beliefs.

And why does the right always pull the slavery card when they want to talk about restricting human rights? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You go by facts instead of religious views. That's how. You have a heart for those that are victims of r*** and incest. 

There is such a thing as objective reality. I don't blame you for both sides-ing this because that's what the internet has done to public discourse, but it's very frustrating because we have the facts on what it does to women's health. Women end up dying or in the emergency room. 

And promote ********* to be safe, legal and rare. Meaning let's not be taboo about s** and educate people on prevention through contraception. That won't help with cases of r*** or incest, but will help reduce the number of ********* needed in the first place. 

******** rights activists as a whole don't see a mostly developed fetus as a "clump of cells." With late term *********, it mostly has to do with the health of the mother. At that point, an ******** is tragic and not something the mother usually wants because by then they have chosen to have the baby.

But do you have a motherless baby or do you save the mother's life so that she can live to try again? 

This is also a very frightening precedent for overturning same-s** marriage in many states in America. What a sad slide backwards. 

ok. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

The people running the country are seriously idiotic. If they properly taught se*ual education in school they wouldn't need *********. Teach males and females, straight or gay or whatever how to properly care for themselves in the event of intercourse. But they rather take people's rights away. I know it's because they just want to control people and.make more money. Makes me sick... This stuff just brings out the idiotic people who should be concerned about their own bodies and not someone else's. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

This is why Hillary should have been President. Shame on people who said she was "just as bad" as Trump. They thought nothing would happen and now here we are. 

she is a war mongerer. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: she would have been just as bad because the US would still be in Afghanistan and would have started another war. The US has had to choose between different types of **** for the past 2 elections.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Arianna said:

It’s not though. Are you talking about the “property” of a child? A man should not have a say in what happens to a woman’s body. Effing duh. Banning ******** will ONLY ban safe *********…

1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

So then you agree? Women shouldn't be property and have their rights and health be determined by other people's religious beliefs.

And why does the right always pull the slavery card when they want to talk about restricting human rights? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Are you guys talking about the human rights and body of a helpless unborn baby?

The amount of selfishness you spew is mind-boggling.

38 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Are you guys talking about the human rights and body of a helpless unborn baby?

The amount of selfishness you spew is mind-boggling.

Lol the “body of the unborn baby” - the pile of cells isn’t a fetus until 9 weeks. And the fetus doesn’t have even have consciousness until 24 weeks at the earliest. We’re not talking about terminating a 6 month old fetus. We’re talking about the right to choose what to do with your body when it comes to things like r***, incest, inability to provide for a child in the beginning stages. Have you ever adopted a child in the system? Then stfu. Again I say, banning ******** wont end it it will only increase the deaths women will go through in order to make a decision that’s right for them.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

False equivalence lmao

• Love 3

I'm a gay man, so I honestly have no opinion about this matter. But I admit that seeing the ATRLgays screeching and ranting about this is kinda funny because they're the last people who should be upset about women's rights considering that they all spend several hours per day dragging women. :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

10 minutes ago, dritney said:

Oh look, someone without a pu$$y having pu$$y opinions

That sort of rhetoric just pushes people to more extreme point of views, you know. Also, it promotes toxic masculinity, as you are litterally encouraging this person to adopt more drastic ways of communicating their thoughts and point of views. 

It is absolutely awful that in 2022, women's rights should be "negotiated" or changed. Having a child should be a choice 100%. Women should be allow to do what they please with their bodies, and no one else should tell them what to do. This means that ******** should 100% be legal, accessible and safe for anyone who makes that decision.

I really think social media was a mistake. It constantly pushes people to extreme views, by exposing them to violent rhetoric and personal attacks. 

• Love 1

Real talk, is the Republican agenda about survival of the fittest?

Like they want people who don’t produce to die, by not providing health care, they want the poor and uneducated to have kids they can’t afford to keep them poor, etc etc … I honestly consider myself a moderate but I’d like to learn more on how republicans spin their agenda.

It just seems like it’s a way to stay ahead and cripple those making progress 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block